C R A Z Y N L O V E

I slipped on my last white heel while tying the white string around my ankle all the way up to my calf, my white skirt fit perfectly around my waist while my light pink crop top flowed perfectly around my chest

I slipped on my last white heel while tying the white string around my ankle all the way up to my calf, my white skirt fit perfectly around my waist while my light pink crop top flowed perfectly around my chest. I stood closer to the mirror staring at the locket around my neck, when I came up to my room after the shit show downstairs there was a pearl necklace sitting on my vanity, it wasn't there before. I clipped the pearl necklace on, it matched my outfit perfectly and my fingers couldn't help but to skim over it gently.

I walked downstairs trying my hardest not to trip and fall, my eyes settled on him. He was dressed in all black with a cross necklace hanging around his neck, his hair was combed perfectly and his tattoos were on full display, his hands carried a bunch of silver rings, his facial hair was freshly shaved and his biceps were pretty much budging out of his short sleeve. He pretty much looked like a walking figure of sex, hot, raging sex.

He finally glanced up at me, his eyes darkened and his jaw clenched very tightly. I took my last step standing right in front of him, my chest touched him and my breath mingled with his. His hand lifted and my eyes followed its every movement, his finger very softly tucked a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear.

"You look stunning." He whispered under his breath, he was looking at me like I was a piece of artwork.

"You seem to forget, you're not allowed to touch me." I slapped his hand away, I haven't forgotten about that night in that sex club where he made me look like a prostitute.

One thing I've learned about myself is that if you betray, it won't be easy to earn my forgiveness.

"Ouch, that even stung me." A woman's voice said, my eyes landed on a woman with long brown hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing black leather tight pants and an even tighter leather crop top with a choker wrapped around her neck, she also was wearing black heels that made her appear even taller making her long legs appealing.

"Zuri." Alistair said, his hand running across his lips clearly stressed about something.

"Miss me, baby?" She asked, pushing off the kitchen door frame and walking over to us, to him.

She didn't give him time to respond before slamming her lips against his, I stepped back almost being smacked in the face by her elbow. She was practically eating his face like they'd done this a hundred times before, he gripped her face deepening the kiss even more.

That's annoying, very annoying.

They pulled apart, and she quickly licked his bottom lip and roughly shoved him away. He just couldn't stop smirking, his hand touched his lip trying to recover.

"I missed you too." He said, chuckling.

She turned to look at me with a smile against her red lips, god she literally looked like a sexy version of a fallen angel, so unfair. I'm wearing pink and white, I look like a little girl. She suddenly pecked my lips with hers, my eyes widened with confusion and shock. Did she just kiss me, on the lips? Does she do that to everyone? She must be French, I think they do that.