D O N ' T K N O W U

I woke up, the blanket was completely off my body and on the floor

I woke up, the blanket was completely off my body and on the floor. Alistair was nowhere in the room, the side next to me was empty. I sat up clearly confused about why he wasn't sleeping, I found his shirt on the floor and headed downstairs. It was dark outside and it had to be very early in the morning, my feet were bare and so were my legs. It was freezing, it was so cold in this house and so dark, none of the lights were on.

I walked passed the kitchen into the living room, it was too dark to see anything. Something didn't feel right, my stomach was turning in the worst way possible. I could feel it in the atmosphere, yet my fingers still flipped the light switch on. My body froze with pure disgust at the sight in front of me, the table had many lines of white powder along with bags sitting with the same powder. That wasn't what was disgusting, Alistair lay naked on the couch with a naked woman laying beside him with her legs tangled with his.

He had sex with another woman, the same night we had sex.

His eyes fluttered open still dazed by the drugs he consumed, he looked around with confusion covering his face before landing on the woman beside him, he pushed her off and stared down at the mess he created. I felt sick like I wanted to curl up in a ball and never see sunlight ever again. My hand dropped and his eyes finally met my watery ones, he gulped quietly and stared at his shirt that covered my body.

"Elara." He said while wrapping his sheet around his waist, he almost tripped getting off the couch.

My eyes couldn't stop staring at the girl who was sound asleep, she was sound asleep in his arms while I slept by myself. He approached me very cautiously but I stepped away from him holding my finger out, I tried saying something, anything but I physically couldn't. My hands were shaking, I gave him a part of me I'd never get back.

"Elara, I don't know what happened." He said, his voice almost pleading and his hand tried touching my arm and I quickly pulled it away.

I shook my head, tears trickled off my cheek. "Don't!" I shouted, angrily. This heartbreak was written all across my face, and there was nothing I could do to try and hide it.

"Don't ever." My voice softened, my finger dropped and I stared at him with so much disgust.

His eyes told me all that I need to know, he was high out of his mind like always. He did the one thing I could never forgive, he betrayed me in the worst way possible. His shoulders dropped once he realized what he really did, he finally opened my eyes and I saw him for what he truly is, the bogeyman. My hand cupped my mouth, shallowing this huge, painful knot in my throat that he put there.

"This doesn't mean anything, she's just a whore." He said, trying to plead his case but he's just making matters worse.

I didn't say anything, he doesn't understand how I feel right now. I turned around and headed towards the stairs hoping to get as far away from him as possible but he grabbed my wrist and I very harshly shoved him away causing him to fall back a little. This is toxic, we are toxic together but he made it this way, all I wanted was to help him but there's no helping someone like him.