Can't Take It Anymore

Little Lemon Warning
Medea POV
It was night and I was just sitting in my room looking like an idiot the whole time. I can't stop thinking about Dion I really need him. What's going on with me.

My thoughts were disturbed by something knocking on my window. It was him Dion Agriche. I don't know what he is doing here but I opened the window and let him in my room.

"What are you doing he-" he kissed me very roughly like how it was the first time we did it.
He licked my bottom lip asking permission to enter and I unconsciously opened my mouth for him.

I'm confused I do not know what is happening but I feel so good with him touching every part of my body, kissing me so roughly like there is no tomorrow. I loved every part of it.

As we kissed he started to strip me and I found myself doing the same thing to him. Before I knew it I laying down in the bed completely naked while he takes off the last pieces of his clothing.

"I need you" he said looking at me with lust in his eyes. I kissed him indicating that I feel the same and we both gave in to our desires.

       _~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Dion POV
I woke up feeling really nice last night was the best. I still can't believe I went to her room asking for sex. I knew it would be awkward in the morning but I couldn't help it for some reason I wanted her and I can't stop it.

I looked at the woman sleeping next to me and she was beautiful. I don't exactly have the best relationship with her but I do admire the way she looks and acts. I know she's manipulative but I would let myself be manipulated by every day if I have to.

"Good Morning" she said yawning. I just stayed silent because I did not know how to respond.

"May I interest you to an offer". I said while trying to get dressed. "What offer?". Her curious look is so cute.

"Let's be sex partners since we clearly need each other". I simply said so that I no longer have to explain it. She looked at me with confusion then she smiled knowing what I said is true.

"Ok but I only have one rule". She said getting up and walking to me. "Don't sleep with other women". I was a bit taken back from her rule as I never look at other women at all.

"Sure and no rule for me". I responded, I honestly do not care if there are rules or no rules I just needed her. She walked up to me and kissed me,  I kissed her back very roughly.

"Goodbye" she said as she starts to get ready the day. "Good bye Medea Solon". I said as I left her room through the window.