When Both Men And Women Work Together

Medea POV
Today was the day I meet with The butterfly of the Agriche family. I can't wait to see what she has to offer me in her little revenge plan.
when I first read the letter I was quite shocked because I thought all of Lante's children are loyal to him, seems not all of his children agree with his way of managing the house.
Lady Roxanna has truly surprised me I'm quite amazed by her determination to even think about leaving that place, however that determination of her may very well become her greatest weapon in this plan of hers.

My thoughts were disturbed by a knock on my office door. "Come in".
"Lady Roxanna Agriche has arrived my lady, she is currently waiting in the drawing room".
"Did the servants prepare tea and accommodations to our precious guest".
"Yes my lady, everything is prepared and we made sure our guest is comfortable".
"Then I must hurry and go to her, a precious lady like herself can't be kept waiting".
"Then I shall inform her that u are on your way my lady". The maid said as she left the room.

Roxanna POV
I looked around the drawing room waiting patiently for lady Medea, the maids made sure I was comfortable and I was provided with many accommodations. I had no idea this is how the Solon Family treats their guests, it's quite pleasant.
My thoughts were disturbed when a maid walked in the drawing room "My lady, the duchess will be coming here shortly". The maid informed me and left.

After the maid left the doors opened again and I saw her, the duchess herself in the flesh. She looked very healthy and nice, not to mention she is still her old self maybe pregnancy didn't take a toll on her.

"I greet her duchess Medea Solon". I stood up and bowed showing my upmost respect towards her."No need to be formal my lady Roxanna". She said as she sat down.

"Now let's get to business shall we".
"I'll be honest lady Roxanna, I have a completely selfish reason why I want to help you destroy the Agriche family".  Lady Medea said as she gave me a smirk.
"What could that reason be my lady". I said sipping my tea trying to avoid eye contact.
"You know Cassis Pedelian the man that your father kidnapped?".
"Yes why".
"I want to save him from that place even if it means destroying that family and of course keeping my future child safe".
"I didn't know that the lady and Cassis are close as far as I know you guys don't seem to get along, maybe the rumors weren't true at all".  After hearing my words lady Medea started laughing.
"My precious lady Roxanna, those were just rumors and those rumors were made by me, in order to protect the Pedelian family".
"If people found out that the Solon and Pedelian Family are in good terms then the Pedelian family would most like get taken advantage of, I can't let that happen to my precious Cas now can't I?".
At that moment I realized their relationship was very close as in most of the things she does is to protect Cassis, but why protect why should she bother protecting the Pedelian family.  Does she care about him that much to the point where she is willing to destroy a whole family just to save him?
"My lady don't misunderstand my relationship with the Pedelian, And the young master and I are just really good friends to the point where we consider each other as siblings".   She informed me as if she was truly reading my thoughts.

"Enough with the small chat, let's talk business".

Dion POV
I'm quite displeased with this day, it's just so boring nothing to do at all. I was planning on visiting Medea when I started to think about what Roxanna told me. Why should I stay away from her. Father can't use Medea eve if he wants to. Since Roxanna left today, I should play with her toy for fun   That's what a toy's job is to entertain its player.
I opened the door to his room and saw him doing push ups and other exercises. "Trying to get stronger, I see, you are hopeless". I said, he looked at me with a disdain look on his face. "Of all people why you". He said
"What are you referring to". I asked

"Why would some like Medi sleep with you". He said

That name Medi is  familiar, when I was in Medea's room I saw a bunch of letters directed to Medi I thought it was her nickname from a close friend so I didn't bother thinking about it. How does this toy know her nickname, were those letters from him, is he her childhood friend that she treasures dearly.

"How do you know Medea".
"We were childhood friends, that became the bestest of friends".
"I thought the Solon and Pedelian family relationship is bad how is it that you two are close".
"If you truly know Medi then you should know how she operates when she has someone she cares about".

I quickly left the room before I could kill him, why does he know her so well, how dare he call her by such a comfortable name. Only I can call her by such names, and only I own her.
  I want to visit her but I can't, Roxanna is right I can't keep seeing her, although I want to I can't keep seeing her she will be used here in the Agriche family I can't let that happen, I will destroy this family.

I will went back to that Pedelian's room and saw him sitting on the bed. "Do you want leave this place". I asked him
"Of course I want to leave his hellish place".

"Then let's work together, I'll let you leave this place if you help me destroy it".
"Why the sudden change of mind".
"I need an ally to destroy this place, with your status and forces you and I should be enough to destroy this place".

"It's a deal then".