An Alliance

Dion POV

I was on my way to go to my room when I cross paths with Roxanna. I was planning on ignoring her but she stopped her steps and turned to face me. Looking at me with eyes full of hatred.

"You should probably separate yourself from lady Medea for a while, unless you want your child getting involved with the Agriche family". As soon as she said that she continued her steps until all I saw was her silhouette.

That night I kept thinking about what Roxanna said. What did she mean I should separate myself from Medea. And there is no way I would let my child get involved with this hellhole of a family.

Medea POV
"You need to leave quickly Lady Medea". Head of the Blue Pedelian family warned me.

"Why should I leave". I asked already knowing the answer. " the Agriche will use you and your child may be killed if it's not good enough". The head told me with a worried look in his eyes.

" the minute the Agriche family lays a finger or even a strand of hair on my child, I will not hesitate to destroy them". I said as I felt rage come over me just thinking about the Agriche family. "I may be pregnant but that doesn't mean I can't make them suffer".

The head of the Pedelian family looked shocked and later agreed. "Don't worry about me, my child will not get involved also I don't intend on getting married until Lante Agriche is destroyed". I said thinking about the letter lady Roxanna sent me.

Flashback
I was in my office working on paper work until a maid came in bringing a letter from the infamous Lady Roxanna.

The letter contained information about the Agriche family and also an alliance to destroy the family.

Dear Duchess Medea Solon
As you are reading this letter, lante Agriche is currently planning on using you through your child. He plans on killing the child once it has lost its purpose. Also the past weeks he has been continuously spying on u and stealing some mines from you.

I'll be blunt, I want you to help me destroy the Agriche family. Right now with your help the chances will rise up. I'm sure u don't want your child getting involved with such a family. If you want to help me, I suggest you keep your distance from Dion for now. You guys meeting together might end up making him suspicious.

Please come see me if u are interested.

-Roxanna Agriche.

End of flashback

I will destroy the Agriche, there is no way I will bring my child to this world like this.

I must prepare my meeting with Lady Roxanna.