The News

Medea POV

I have decided to keep this pregnancy from Dion because I am afraid that he might not want it.

I plan on telling Pysche about this later in the imperial ball. Since she is the only person I can trust.

As I sat in my room thinking about this whole thing made me feel happy. I get to be a mom and raise my children, but it can also be dangerous because I have too many enemies that want to kill me.

My thoughts were disturbed when I saw Dion.

The moment he came up to me he started to kiss me. I kissed back but quickly stopped the kiss.

" I don't feel like it today." I said to Dion as I pushed him away. "Sure but can I hold you tonight instead". He responded hugging me from the back.

I don't why but the whole night I felt amazing. I feel in love with this man hugging me and I couldn't care less if people judge me for it what matters is that I have him. No I own him.

Timeskip Imperial Ball.
Narrator Pov.

It was the day of the imperial ball. The whole place was crowded with nobles. Medea went to go find Pysche to tell her the news when she was stopped by the Agriche family.

"Good day duchess Solon" Lant Agriche said drinking his wine. "Good day to you too Head of the Agriche Family." Medea kindly responded.  After that she went back to finding Pysche.

"She is acting weird today." Roxanna said looking at Medea as she dissolved into the crowd.

Medea finally found Pysche.

"Hello lady Medea" Pysche greeted with a big smile in her face. " I have something to tell you" Medea responded.

"I'm pregnant"

Pysche's face was filled with shock. "LADY MEDEA YOUR PREGNANT". She accidentally shouted which everyone heard.

Just then all nobles looked at Medea as she brought her hand to her face.

Dion looked shocked. He didn't know if she slept with another man or if it is his child she is carrying. Lant looked surprised and the rest of the people are too.

Medea looked at Dion and he did the same. It was shown in her eyes that it was his child.

Pysche quickly apologized to Medea. And She forgave her. Medea quickly excused herself from the ball and went back to her place.

Nobles started to gossip about Medea's pregnancy and wondered who the father was, while Dion looked at the floor thinking about Medea.

I need to see her he thought. " where are you going Dion." Lant said trying figure out why he was in a hurry. "Let's have dinner" his good for nothing father said. "Yes father" Dion obeyed without any complaints.