CHAPTER 1

3rd person pov:

''3''
''2''
''1''
''Happy 100 days...''

Is all that Jisoo heard, before she lost all her senses and passed out. The voice, the silhouette was of the person she least expected.

Jisoo's pov:
I opened my eyes gently as I felt the presence of someone sitting beside me. ''God , my head is throbbing!''

''Ughhh, I remember drinking milk..not vodka! Gosh!..''
I was talking to myself and squinted my eyes. The room was dark and i can't help but gasp when i remembered how i passed out.

''Wha-'' I was saying when
''Shhh...You talk too much.'' I heard a voice close to my ears....too close!
I froze as i felt a hand...a familiar touch brush against my cheeks and put a strand of hair behind my ears.

The room was so dark, I could barely see his figure until he switched the bedside table lamp on. I swear i felt my soul leaving  my body as our eyes met.

I literally jumped off the bed, landing on my feet, approximately  one meter away from him.
Whattt whatttt what is happening??

''Am-Youu-AHHH!!'' I almost screamed but he pushed me to the wall, i gasped when i felt my back hit the cold wall, and covered my mouth with his palm.

''Shhh! You don't want to wake them up, do you?'' He asked and i could feel his breath on my skin because of our closeness.

I saw no other way so I bit his hand.
''Ahh'' he winced as he shaked his hand in the air.

''Geez, I'm dead?''
''Am I DEAD??'' I asked louder while he chuckled

''You're here..but you're dead...that means I'm dead too?''
''No! I can't die..what will i say to eomma?''
''Fuck, I can't even say anything to her now!!''

I rambeled as i tried to fit in the situation.
''Soo'' he said softly
''No, I can't die! Not like this!'' I continued rambling.
''Sooyah!'' He whisper shouted.
And I stopped.

''Relax, you're not dead! Not until I'm here..okay?''
''THENN...ohh yoh're ghost is visiting me?'' I asked shocked.
Seriously..non of my words are making sense but i can't seem to understand any logic.

''It's the locket..isn't it?'' I asked as i tried to relate my situation to my viewed scary movies.
''I- i am not dead either!''he spoke.

''Hah! Very funny...''As if i would believe him. Obviously he's here to scare the shit out of me. It's definitely the locket. I've seen in movies, where the soul..cannot find peace until an object, with which they were attached is not perished.

''You don't wanna believe..i can always prove it to you!'' He said as he stepped forward once again trapping me to the wall.
God this feel like a déja vu.

And i felt it, his lips brush against mine. In that instant..all the feelings came back. The tingling sensation, the erupting butterflies and the fireworks. My knees felt weak suddenly. Lord, how much i missed feeling like this and his lips...mhhh i exhaled.

Usually i would close my eyes, but this time my eyes went wide as i realised he is indeed real and not a roaming soul.

Out of instinct, i was about to wrap my hands around his nape and kiss him back, but he had already pulled away. And pecked my lips as a finishing touch.

''Fuck!! I want to make you mine again right here! He whispered that send shivers down my spine.
Just then, all the painful memories that He cause me flashed before my eyes and I pushed him away using both my hands harshly.

He chuckled and wiped his lips with the back of his palm.
''I was never yours! Nor will be! You're just a fucking player!''

I furiously opened my room's door and pushed him out, slamming the door on his face. I was so frustated i didn't even realise i was crying. Right now, i didn't even care about anything and went to bed. Almost instantly, everything went black.

....

....

....

I woke up, very grumpy. Guess, it was the strange aka mess of a dream I had.
If felt so real, that I would believe it happened if I didn't know better

Just when I got out of the bathroom, the aroma of some delicious pancakes struck my nose. ''Must be jendeuk...'' i thought.

I didn't try hard to dress better, since I was not in the mood and also in our office we were not obliged to wear classic formal clothes. Semi-formal was good.

Then, when I was trying to tie my shoe lace, I heard screams ''Ahhhh!'' It was two voices. I tried to rush, but tangled in my own show lace and fell, my head hitting the ground hard again! I swear i felt a bump already forming.

Despite the immense pain, i rushed to the living room. ''Ahhhhh!!!'' Now were four voices shouting at the top of their lungs in unison, clinging onto each other tight.

Our eyes was fixed on the person, standing right infront of us. Who was covering his ears using his index fingers.

''Oh my God! Do ya'll have to shout together? Is it a pact thing?'' He spoke in an authorative tone that made all of us quite instantly.
Rosé was already on the verge to cry.

She ran back to her room, leaving us three glancing at each other. And returned back with a necklace that had a cross pendant. She held it tight in her grip in front of her, as if her life depended on it. Her act, earned her a loud chuckle which genuinely melted my heart. It was so full of joy. I almost wanted to hug him.

No! I can't lose to him again.

''I made ya'll pancakes?'' He said questionly, tilting his head adorably.
And earned a gasp from rosie.
''Food? You made us food!'' Rosé said cutely and if I know her, she has already forgotten that this person who made her pancake was declared dead four nights ago.

''You! Were dead...I ..mean Are dead?'' Lisa asked in a high pitched voice.

''Gosh Manobal! What crawled up your ass, why are you so loud?'' he spoke scrunching his nose cutely. Wait..why am i saying he's cute like every minute?

''Cause he is dumbass!''my mind replied

Lisa whined when he called her Manobal instead of Manoban...which meant ManoFoot by the way...he knew well how to tease her.

''Jennie? He interrupted my thoughts again, almost scaring the shit out of her.
''Can you call tae and the rest over?'' He asked and jennie panicked. She searched her phone in both pockets of her pant's but no luck. So she rushed to her room and came back already on call with him.

A/N:This book is a continuation of ''100 days'', please enjoy and let me know if  you like the book and if there are ideas, feel free to share. Thank you for reading.