CHAPTER 2

3 Person Pov:

Not much time later...
Tae barged into the apartment with jungkook and jimin tailing. They had a not-so-shocking reaction as much as the girls. They had more like a reason to worry about, is what jisoo had concluded from their faces.

''I knew you wouldn't leave us hyung!'' Jungkook hugged him tight.

''Haein, what is going on?'' Tae asked.

''Tae, I'm all good...I need a place to stay dead!'' Haein chuckled looking at the girls, who were not squished on a 3 seater couch to make place for the rest.

''Hyung!'' Jimin stared.

''Fine.. i was attacked and killed. But that'll be only for the world and my dear rival. The police is investigating my fake death and if they know me as much as they claim, they might have a hint i will not leave this quick. So they will be making it a 100% sure.'' Haein said while the boys nodded.

''In short, I need a place to stay dead as long as they don't close the case, which is soon. So whose hiding me?'' Haein replied to the unasked question.

''But why didn't you fight back?'' Tae answered his question with another question.

''I couldn't...i can't. For the first time I wanted to get out of that mess I made.'' He said staring right at Jisoo's brown eyes. While she looked everywhere to avoid that intense gaze.

''Okay..., but where will you stay?'' Stupid taehyung asked and received a death glare from almost everyone.

''With you!'' The girls all replied in unison with their fingers on point to taehyung.

''Well, if i could! I wouldn't have asked..right?'' He said sarcastically.

''Then where are you thinking?'' Jennie gritted her teeth.

''Baby...I can't take him in my apartment! The police will keep an eye open on us since they know we are friends!'' Tae attempted to coax jennie.

....

Meanwhile, Jisoo was nowhere in the conversation anymore. She silently made her way to the kitchen. It was already pass the deadline she was suppose to be in office, so she sighed and decided to stay in.

Leaning against the kitchen counter, with a mug of coffee in hands. Her intentions were perplexed, she wanted to stay away from him but she wanted him near more than anything. She had accepted his death but why his sudden appearance is waking hopes in her heart?
What was she suppose to do?

''If anything, I'm not letting my heart grow hopes again!'' She muttered to herself.

''Just like a fallen star, once you fall in love!'' Haein said startling her.
(P.s: the meaning of the phrase above mean once you fall in love you can only rise in love,not out of love.)

''Right! Love..!'' Jisoo smiled bitterly.
She knew well the meaning of the famous quotation haein had just delivered. What was more astonishing is that he knew about it, meant he red about love.

''So, you're not dead and whatever happened last night was not even close to a dream?'' Jisoo stated more than asking.

''Sooya, I'm..''

''It's Jisoo to you. Don't you think it's a bit too late for you to call me by that name?'' She spoke with a dark mood...

Haein stared at the woman who seemed unrecognizable. From where had appeared that Jisoo so arrogant? He swallowed hard, feeling her words cut him inside.
He took a deep breath and sighed.

''I would have thrown you out already if i was the only one here but no. And whatever they will decide out there! You stay the fuck away from me!'' She said rudely, walking out of the kitchen. And leaving haein alone.

Haein's Pov:
Despite the huge urge, I wouldn't be weak and much less fragile. On the outside and inside both i will be the haein who never failed and be the guy who she will fall for... again!

.....

''Ssshh! No, i don't know Park. After everything, he treated her like trash. After their unoffcial breakup, Jisoonie will be rude and arrogant if not anything.''

''Please lisa, it's not like it'll be forever, it's just a few days. For the sake of our friendship that happened because of him!'' Jimin replied to lisa.

''I'll go talk to him and trust me, these few days will go swiftly and nothing will happen okay?''
Jimin said cupping Rosé cheeks. Wow now thats new! What did i miss here?

''Don't you think it's time for you to move on from her?'' Jimin whispered loudly as he walked toward me.

''I don't know how to move on from her, have you look at her, she's everything that i've ever wanted Jimin. This already consumed me completely.'' I replied.

''First of all, it is my first seeing you so soft for somebody, she must be really special. Second of all, why did you insisted on living at the girl's place, you could have stayed with us! Why did you make us lie?''
Jimin was looking for answers.

''I will tell you everything jimin! But not right now..just know i'm doing this for their own good!'' Haein said back.

''If you really love her, don't let her go this time...okay?'' Jimin said and i felt a spark of hope of winning jisoo back.

....

I looked at Jisoo who remained focus on the view outside the living room's window. She surely didn't want anything to do with me?

I heard a familiar voice call me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I took a deep breath, looking at the woman who faced me sternly. If i deserve an explaination to anybody first. I guess it's to her.