CHAPTER 6

3rd person Pov:

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broke  heart knows

Jisoo's sleep was interrupted, with a sweet and soft voice from the living room. She recognized this angelic voice, the one and only who could strum her guitar this early in the morning, Rosie!

She always found herself, creating scenarios in her mind whenever Rosé would sing.

We were walking on the moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared
And then i was all alone

What made her happier, was that this was one of her favourites by Meghan Trainor that she was singing. So soothing!

She climbed out of bed, grinning to the couple in her view, who were swaying in sync with their forhead collided to the low strums of Rosé's guitar

I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breathe of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tommorrow

Eventually, Jungkook and Lisa joined the scene. Looking dreamingly at teahyung and jennie lost in their own little world.

Jisoo could only smile, looking at the maknaes. Cause she knew, the eyes and action of lisa was obvious of her feelings.

''Join us!'' Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook didn't have to be told twice, he swoop lisa into the area near the dancing couple and collided their body.

So,I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
Cause we'll never know when, we'll run out of time

The boys mouthed to the girls in their embrace. Jisoo could not be happier to see her girls so much in love with their significant other.
But at some moment her thoughts faltered.

Lisa had Jungkook
Jennie had Teahyung
Rosé was now Jimin's girlfriend
What about her?

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

Jisoo joined Rosé in harmonizing the song.

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know

Jimin made his sudden appearance with someone trailing behind him. And joined Rosé in the song. Everybody had a bit of a surprised look, beside Rosé.
She was blooming.

So, I'll kiss you longer, baby
And chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes
And love with no regrets

He sang, moving to Rosé, leaving her a sweet kiss on the cheeks, earning some gasp and giggles from the others.

Let's take our time to say what we want (say what we want)
Use what we got before it's all gone (all gone)
'Cause no (no) we're not promised tommorrow.

Rosie harmonized to every line Jiming sang, looking at her, holding her hands and rubbing his thumb on her knuckles.
He mouthed Haein something, and he gently nodded with a smile on his face.

Haein picked the guitar from Rosé's hand and sat in her position.
Jisoo panicked when Rosé mouthed her ''Unnie can you sing?'' She would refuse if not for the extra cute puppy eye look that she couldn't resist, that Rosé gave her.

She smiled, letting Rosé know her answer. She was also swooped to the dance floor.

There they were, Liskook, Taennie and Jirose holding each other close, swaying to the love song that was being sang by two half of one heart, but not being able to be togther.

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted
Cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time

Haein studied the woman infront of him, both singing their heart out. What if she was not only singing but saying these line for him instead.

Their eyes locked, all the while singing the chorus part together. Haein was playing the guitar, While Jisoo almost forgot everything that happened, she only cared being drown in the intoxicating brown orb ahead of her.

''Haein!'' Jimin called, gaining his attention and motioned his head towards Jisoo.

He understood and well wanted to dance with Jisoo, but the hesitation in her eyes held him back.

Meanwhile, Jisoo was somehow hopeful that he would ask her but was disappointed when he didn't and shake his head.
''Why is he being so distant?'' Jisoo thought.

Nonetheless, she found herself on the living room floor, dancing with jungkook. Upon seeing the scene, the maknaes decided to help.
Jisoo was pulled by Jungkook, she didn't mind because he was like a baby brother to her.

Lisa was comfortably dancing with haein as he continued to sing

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you.

Haesoo sang.
On the other hand, taehyung winked to Jimin, and he nodded in agreement.
Immediately swirling the girls and switching to the one infront of them.

Before the girls knew, they were already partnered with someone else. It was amusing them, as they kept chuckling.

Haein switched to Jennie
Jungkook to Rosé
Taehyung to Jisoo
Jiming to Lisa

In between their giggles, Jisoo saw Haein was two steps ahead of her, knowing with two more switches she'll be with him. That's what her heart wanted.

One at a time, they all sang.

I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye

They switched again. Everybody eyeing their significant other, and haein desperately waiting for the switch to happen sooner to hold Jisoo in his arm.

Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
Cause we'll never know when, we'll run out of time

They switched, finally everyone with their respective partners
Until Jisoo who had her eyes closed because of nervousness, quickly realized this was not haein's touch.

Her eyes was left wide open, when she saw in whose arm she was

Suho?!

A/N: Short chapter, but i'll be updating again soon. This book will be longer than the one before. Thank you for reading!  please do not hesitate if you want me to add any plot.Just let me know ♡