CHAPTER 5

I entered the car, and started the ignition, bringing the car to life. I drove a few times around the town to kill time. The idea of picking up Jisoo made me happily itself. It took me about half an hour until passing in front of her office building.

With the car moving slowly, i could see two people standing outside. One was more than familiar, it was Jisoo. The brunette was with the same dress she wore to office this morning. And beside her?

I approached more, with the window closed. And it wasn't possible. I didn't want to believe it.

The man beside her hugged Jisoo and she reciprocated. Is that guy she had lunch with? Suho!?

A sudden urge to get out of the car and go punch that ugly fucker took over me, but I wouldn't do such a thing. Knowing Jisoo, she would despise me even more. As much anger as I had, I wouldn't let my anger overcome my senses. I stayed a few more minutes watching the scene, how jisoo would laugh on Whatever he was saying.

This hurt so much, those who don't know but heartbreaks includes physical pain. Because right now, my chest was clenching. And jisoo continued to smile at his words.

If she knew i was there, what goes straight to my heart seeing her with someone else, what would she do instead? Until she glanced toward the car, furrowing her eyebrows. Fuck! She know!?

I sped the vehicle getting out of that place without looking back. I was beyond jealous, feeling like a fool. But that won't be it. I would just treat Jisoo in a cold way just like she did to me.

.....

.....

.....

Jisoo's Pov:
I came home a bit late. The place is already quite and lights are off.
Maybe everybody is already asleep.

''Holy Moly!'' I grabbed my chest dramatically, breathing heavily.

''Yah! You scared this shit out of me LALISA!'' I whisper shouted to her, who was grinning like an idiot.

''Where is he?'' She asked glancing at the door behind me.

''Who?''

''Haein! Where is he?'' She asked furrowing her eyebrows

''What do you mean lisa? How would I know?'' I replied.

''Wait! He didn't pick you up from work?''

''NO! He did not! Suho gave me a lift home.'' I replied honestly.

''And one minute! Why did you let him leave this apartment in the first place?''

*****
After the long discussion with lisa, I couldn't sleep a wink. He was still out there and its already 2 in the morning.

I should've known. I knew I recognized that car, but stupid me didn't bother about it, since it quickly went by.

Shit! Shit! I impatiently waited for the call to connect, walking back and forth in the room. I just hope nothing that I'm imagining have happened.

Finally the call connected and a husky voice answered.

Suho: ''Jisoo? What- are you okay?''

Me: ''Uh- hi , uh- can i know where are you right now?''

Suho: ''uh- I'm home and was sleeping before you, beautiful decided to interupt it''

I could imagine him smirking while talking already. He's always this flirty?

Me: ''Oh, I'm sorry, i was just checking on you!''

What a lame excuse Jisoo! Besides, i could not tell him he might be in danger or worse, he could be hunted at any moment given.

Suho: ''Uhuh- andd...''

Me: ''Okay bye, see you.''

I ended the call before he could even answer and released a long sigh.

''Then where is he?'' I muttered to myself.

After a few minutes, i heard the apartment door closing, following with some soft movements on the other side of my room door.

I turned the door knob slightly, enough to be able to peek out. I managed to have the view of the common room (living room)

For a split second I faltered, my anger lessened but not entirely. He looked so lost with his head low. He had his fist tightly closed and was gripping on the glass on his other hand tightly. His jaw clenched as he sighed.

Now everything fitted, his bad mood and why he didn't pick me up. He saw me and suho together. Does that mean he was jealous? But why?

As an excuse to let him know i wasn't asleep, i went into the kitchen to get myself a glass of milk. I don't why but i had the want to let him know my presence.

And like i planned he sensed it, but didn't turn back to look at me. He remained in silence, not even trying to do anything. And it was irritating me.

For the past few days, he was trying so hard to be around me or initiate any possible conversation. For some reason that pleased me.

I sighed, and started to walk towards my room, i was relieved that he was here, so now mabe i could get some sleep.
Until, i found myself being dragged to where he was standing moments ago. Before, i could understand what was happening, he was pinning me to the balcony rail already.

''We need to talk'' he said in a low tone.

''No we don't'' i tried to release myself, but he tightened his grip on my arms.

''I don't want your company.'' I hissed.

''And whose company do you want? That suho guy from you office?! The one you had lunch with!''

''Don't start, i already told you that it's none of your business!''

''It is! If its about you, it is my God Damn Business!'' He snapped.

''Why do you care, who i go lunch with anyways?''

''Yeah why would i care, that's why you hugged him back didn't you?'' He smiled bitterly. He saw us hugging?

''Seems like you were enjoying it!''

We fought a battle of fulminating gazes. If we had the power to destroy ourselves with our gaze, surely we would both be dead. He released me and turned his attention back to looking into the darkest night ahead.

''Not everything is what it seems! And what is your problem even if i hugged him back?''

''My problem! You wanna know what my problem is? He pushed me against the wall harsly, leaving no gap between our bodies.

''My problem is that I lo-..'' he trailed but stopped and just continue to stare into my eyes.

Worry and sadness were evident, in his brown orb. Was he really hurt?
But it flickered almost instantly. His eyes glancing towards my lips. He leaned in.

''Don't you dare!'' I snapped tilting my head aside.
''You reek of alcohol!'' And he smiled bitterly again.

''You despise me so much now sooya? Do you really not want me anymore, am i not the one you love anymore?'' He asked in a desperate tone, almost like pleading for me to deny.

''I-...'' i was at lost of words, he was drunk and would probably remember nothing in the morning.
''Just let me go..'' i struggled out of his hands but managed to get out and walked further into my room without glancing back.

Seconds before i close my door, a glass sound was heard, he broke it just like he broke my heart.