CHAPTER 4

Jisoo's Pov:

I could hear the others, walking out of the kitchen tailing each other. I turned off the stove but stayed put. I was still thinking about what i had said to haein a few hours ago. I am trying my best to stop thinking about him, that's why i agreed to go on lunch with Suho after his umpteenth tries.

How did haein know?

''Heyy baby'' a voice suddenly whispered from behind in the same time a pair of hand snaked around my waist.

My mind immediately went back to the memory of this familiar touch, when we were in this position. I just hope no one is seeing this.

They can't jisoo the lights are out except for the burning candle beside you.

''Uh-,what are you doing?'' I stuttered nervously after i felt his warm lips made their way to my sideburn. Haein didn't answer me but just hummed instead.

I was waiting if he would let me go and spare me from the sudden hotness that was now consuming my body but no, he didn't.

My breath hitched after his lips made their way to my earlobe. My brain stopped working when his lips grazed my own skin.

He shocked me when he nibbled my sensitive skin gently that made my grip on the counter tightened.

''Haein-'' my voice unintentionally came out as a whisper. I felt haein wrapped his arm around me tighter, making our body collide together. Not leaving even a little bit of space in between us.

''Yeah?'' Haein asked before continue grazing his lips against my skin. He put my earlobe in between his lips that made me shutted my eyes in pleasure.

''What are-''
Haein cut my words off when he brought his lips lower, and started to shower my neck with some small kisses. The fact that i had my hair tied in a ponytail was not helping either.

''What-are-you-doing?'' I asked in a low tone. He really drove me crazy that i can't even breath and speak properly now.

I gasped in pleasure when Haein grinded his front to my back. Even though the contact happened not directly and we still had our clothes on, the feeling was enough to put myself high in arousal. I've started to feel something hot filling my lower abdomen.

''St-stop.'' I asked desperately. For sure, my heart and mind weren't thinking the same. I literally tilted my head to the other side, giving him better access to my skin, just right after i begged him to stop.

Obviously i can just push him away and stop him on my own. But did i did that?

No,i didn't

Why?

Follow your heart

Without me knowing, I was slowly enjoying that kind of intimacy
''Are you sure baby?'' Haein whispered.

He surprised me once again as he bite my flesh, making me whimper in pleasure.

I was trying my best from surpassing any moans, but i wasn't sure if I would be able to do that, if he stayed attacking, pleasuring me with something that I've missed so much.

I couldn't think of anything when Haein turned to be much bolder. He found my spot and immediately sucked them hard.

''Babe-'' i moaned while my foot kept shifting in their place. I was even surprised to hear my voice sounding like that more than calling him babe. Yes, i just did!

Without me realizing, i grinded my back more towards his front, making both of us whimper in pleasure.

Haein then released me, so I could turn to face him. I stared into his eyes, his dark brown eyes were darker than usual. There was guilt, uncertainty, love, lust visible. But something more deeper was adoration. It was deeper that what I had thought.

The way he looked at me, as if i was the only one for him. I saw his eyes glancing downside, particularly on my lips.

I don't know why, but as if common sense, I bit on my lower lip. He then slowly leaned in closer. My eyes fluttured close.

''Click!''

The sound of camera made my eyes shot open in shock. I saw the panick in his eyes. We didn't even realize when the light came back.

''So, lovebirds again?'' Lisa asked waving her phone.

Haein sighed frustatingly before looking at me again. He had this assuring look on his face while i was totally blown not realizing what had happened just now.

I-i need to go.'' I stuttered before parting our bodies and walked out of the kitchen. I released a relief deep breath.

What if lisa hadn't interrupted? I quickly shook my head, trying to snap that thought out of my brain.

.....

.....

Haein's Pov:

Throughout the week, Jisoo didn't talk to me. We're having cold war. But only from her side, since i'm missing her like hell. These two days, she would go to office early and come back late so we wouldn't have time to talk. It's like fucking torture, she won't even look at me.

But that's it. Today I'm gonna make her talk, whether she likes it or not.
Right now she must be working so i decided to pick her from work as a surprise. I know it's risky, but anything for her is worth it.

.....

I walked into the living room with a smile plastered on my face. Lisa was leaning against the wooden door frame, looking at the couple infront of her, intently. While Rosé would blush at everything Jimin was saying.

''What are you looking at?'' I said approaching her.

''These two idiots, i'm looking at them. Like for real, they obviously like each other but no one is willing to make the first move. I wonder how long i'll have to bear with this!'' She answered.

''Oh look who's talking!'' I teased.

''What do you mean?'' She asked, so innocently.

''Oh I know, i saw the way you look at Kookie! I have eyes Manoban!'' I nudged her with my elbow. And she instantly went red.

''Uh..no, we are friends! Just friends!.'' She said nervously avoiding eye contact.

''Yeah, yeah friends!....Watch me!'' I chuckled and moved to the couple.

I went and sat beside Rosé, they looked at me weirdly. Must be wondering, why am i interrupting their moment but nevermind.
''Keep talking.'' I said to Rosé which made her turn her head to face me.

She chuckled and asked, ''why?''

''Because your accent is making me fall in love.'' Jimin suddenly attacked me with a pillow.

I turned my head to face him and glared at him. He glared back with a raised eyebrow. ''That's my girl.'' He said possesively which widened Rosé eyes and in second she was like a tomato.

I stood up and said, ''So corny Park, but true.'' Without looking back, i walked to lisa and asked for her car keys and lastly winked at her.

Before going out, i heard Rosé and Jimin bickering over who liked who first. I heard a yelp and they became quiet. Ughhh they must be kissing. Poor lisa.

.....

A/N: will be updating more often as soon as my exams are over. Thank you for reading.