CHAPTER 8

3rd person Pov:

Jisoo came back to the apartment rushing after she received a call from jennie, asking her in a emergency tone to be home as soon as possible.

She grabbed her other sweating palm from figeting and set her composure back to normal and press the door bell. Not even miliseconds later, lisa slide open the door and a hand pulled her inside.

Lisa locked the door back, while jisoo stared at her not knowing what was happening. ''Jisoo....shit!'' Jennie hugged her so hard while sniffling.

''What- what's happening nini and why are you crying?'' Jisoo pushed back from the hug and cupped her hands to jennie's cheeks. She brushed her thumb over her falling tear and released her to look at the maknaes standing behind.

''Come'ere'' they all crumbled together in a group hug, where jisoo was mostly comforting the girls. A sudden glass breaking noise startled the girls, and they whimpered.

''Fuck! Who's in the kitchen?'' Jisoo stepped out peaking into the kitchen to find no one but a rock on the counter, surrounded by pieces of glass from the shattered glass window panel.

''Jisoonie, this is the forth time we've been hit since you left. And i don't know what to do anymore!'' Lisa informed.

Jisoo was overwhelmed at that point, because she was unaware what was happening and why, but also because she had three girl to protect, she needed to step up.

''Okay, this is not the time to freak out. Where's Taehyung and the rest?'' She denied taking in consideration whether haein even came back or no.

''Jimin and Jungkook are not answering their phones unnie! And tae went after haein to stop him but he didn't come back!'' Rosé replied in her trembling state.

*******
''Ahhh!'' Jennie covered her ears, from the sound of pounding door. They sure didn't open the door, since they didn't know who it might be.

''Haein where are you?'' Jisoo muttered under her breath. She had called Haein over more then 25 times and there was no response.
''Shit! This door is not going to last long!'' She said to herself.

''Who are they and why are they after us?'' She asked again but nobody replied, but she saw lisa even in her scared state, she glanced over but refused to make eye contact.

''Lisa! You better tell me if you know anything, this shit is getting serious!'' She unintentionally snapped at her. But soon after, she softened and grabbed her hand and gave an apologetic look.

''Unnie! I know why they are here and who they are  but i promised someone not to tell you''

''This ain't the time to look after promises lis, tell me so i can do something!''

''They are Marco Hale's man!'' She said at last and Jisoo's heart did a backflip and started pounding louder and harder than the door.

''Marco Hale? As in Derek's father?'' She asked impulsively and lisa nodded.

''But why?''

''Now is not the time, i don't, we don't have the time to go through that!'' Jennie snapped but she avoided looking at her.

''You knew too?'' Lisa and Jisoo asked in unison. Rosé looked back and forth, then met jisoo's eyes to only shake her head, signaling that she didn't know.

In between their interaction they didn't realize that the pounding at the door had stopped. But soon after, ''Unnie look!'' Rosé pointed to the door where smoke was coming in.

Smoke!

*******************************
Haein's Pov:

''Haein stop damn it!'' Taehyung shouted for the 13th time. If i didn't know him, i would have said he was stopping me from destroying his apartment but he wasn't. He was stopping me from destroying my own sanity.