CHAPTER 3

Haein's Pov:

''I know, I had promised to not break her heart but before that, I had promised to keep her safe. I'm sorry about everything i did.''

Lisa and I were currently on the balcony sharing details of what happened and why it happened, after I pratically forced her to listen to me. Gladly, she gave a more subtle reaction than the one i was expecting. And this surely is boosting my hopes up.

''You did that for her! Anyways she's still hopelessly and helplessly  in love with you! Lisa shrugged like it was not a big thing at all.

''And how do you know so?'' I countered.

''Oh easy! She went all crazy when she heard you were dead. And for the first time in my life, she cried in front of us. That was awfully painful but okay...such reaction would be only from someone who loves you right? She replied smirking.

And i just nodded silently.''You will protect her right!?'' She asked worriedly.

''With my whole life lisa! Only i know how i survived these two month, knowing how i broke her trust, her heart and made her cry several nights...''

''But i'm glad this is happening! I will be the man she loved and come live in her world from now on'' i said dreamingly.

''Alright..alright Romeo! Gosh you're so in love...damn!'' Lisa laughed.

''So?''

''So?'' She asked raising her eyebrows.

''Ohh'' seems like she understood.

''You'll be staying, yeah? And so will the boys!'' She said casually, not knowing this was a whole plan. Lisa was a carefree person who would be a child almost all the time but that didn't mean she wasn't scary. That's what i thought until i had to face her when i hurted Jisoo.

....

....
I knew that i had hurt her, and i couldn't do anything about it. Or i could!

It was lunchtime, maybe it was a good idea to make her lunch and apologize for the hurtful way that I had treated her since, i can't really take her out. I mean i could, but that wasn't the best idea.

Yes, that'll be the best thing to do.
I left the kitchen noticing that she was no longer in her place i had last seen her, on the couch. I decided to knock on her door.

''Knock Knock!'' No response

I opened the door slightly peeking in and met with an empty room that smelled just like her. Addictive.

I decided to ask Rosé since she and Jimin only seemed to be in the house at the moment. Tae, Jungkook, Jennie and Lisa were gone to pick the stuff from the boy's apartment.

As her bestfriend, she would probably know. I exited her room and made my way to Rosé's room and noticed Rosé talking animatedly with Jimin. I knew it! Feeling are brewing here!

''Hey, do you know where Jisoo is?'' I asked and gain a blank stare from the girl.

''I made food, so i was wondering if ya'll wanna have lunch!'' I said but until i finished she had already walked pass me, out of the room.
''She's a foodie!'' Jimin chuckled tapping my shoulder and followed her out.

''So, you know where she might be?'' I asked cautiously not wanting to irritate the shit out of her. I couldn't ruin my impression on them at any cost.

Lisa was down!
Rosé would be need some more food bribing i guess.
And Jennie, would need my truth!

''Oh yes, She went out with Suho Oppa to have lunch...!'' She replied with her mouth full. And jimin glanced at me worriedly.

''She what?'' I said in a low tone, clenching my fist.

''Yeah, Suho Oppa invited her to have lunch together since she didn't go to office and she accepted. Maybe she needs to be with a good company in a bad day!'' Okay now I'm stressed and angry and irritated and.....okay calm down.

She went out with another guy! How can i calm down! Will they hold hands? Do they go on these lunch dates often? Fuck! She would smile for him?!

I think Rosé would need some bribe more than food. Because she was practically throwing in my face that I wasn't a good company. And i had to agree. I nodded at both of them and got out of there.

Noo...

No..

He's just a friend, Haein!

I couldn't help but feel jealous, why wouldn't I? My girl is out on lunch with a piece of shit. I returned to her room thinking about everything that would possibly be happening. Has she moved on from me?

I repeated to myself that while I walked from one side to the other.

After two hours, I saw Jisoo arrive. She entered the room and our eyes met for a milisecond but she quickly diverted her attention as if I was invisible.

Fuck! Now i'm pissed. The woman didn't say absolutely anything, i stared at her who had no expression, not a smile nor a gentle look.

''You had lunch with someone?'' I asked impulsively.

''I don't see why i need to answer that question!'' She answered.

''Answer my question!'' I said coldly.

She stared at me seriously, clenching her jaw in anger. I understood her anger yet not. Only the thought of her smiling with someone else make me wanna kill that person.

''Yes, I had lunch with Someone!''

''Have you been on a date? Is that what the lunch was?''

''I don't see the issue of me going on a date for lunch with him. Excuse me.'' She said before leaving the room.And like that the afternoon dragged.

.....

.....

.....

You are an asshole, haein, a tremendous asshole! I repeated that  to myself about ten times. But how it didn't matter anymore. I had managed to piss her off. Lisa told me the guy was from her office and was probably a guy Jisoo doesn't even glance at twice. Probably!

It was already 8 Pm. I entered the kitchen again. That was now more crowded. I looked both ways to see everybody busy preparing perhaps dinner. Tae and Jennie were having their little lovey dovey moment while jimin was helping  a blushing Rosé preparing salad.

On the other hand, Jungkook and Lisa were having their maknae time. Stealing food from every bowl on the counter. And what's with the stare? When they both put their hands at the same time, it touched and what? Lisa is getting red.
Something is cooking with Kookie!

And there she was, with a cute bear printed apron on. Standing near the stove with a spatula in hand. She looks damn hot with her hair tied in a ponytail but also cute as fuck with little flour on her cheeks.
Gosh those cheeks, i would kiss them everytime i could.

The lights went out, i could hear voices but none were hers.

''Kookie get the candle in the upper drawer!''

''Ahh, i think i cut my finger'' tae winced.'''' Come let's move to the living room before anybody blow this kitchen!'' Jennie ordered.