Two

SATURNS POV

We are an two hours and twenty minutes into our five hour and twenty minute flight.

He hasn't tried to talk to me and i haven't tried talking to him.

Im just scrolling through Pinterest and he's on the other side of the plane doing something on his phone.

If it could be like this for the rest of the flight that would be great. Hell if its like this at the house with my brothers too i would love life there. But as always life hates me and Oliver just got up and is walking towards me. Why the fuck is this my life.

When he reaches the area I'm sitting in he takes the seat across from me and just stares at me. Fucking hell this guy is a creep.

I look up from my phone. "So creep what do you want."

His stone face is gone and surprised mixed with hurt appeared on his face. "Creep how am i a creep?"

I still have my stone mask on. "Simple you where looking over here for the last two and a half hours and finally grew some balls and came over here only to stare at me like a creep."

"Im not trying to be creepy I'm just looking at my sister who I haven't seen in 14 years." He has sadness in his eyes.

"Ya thats still creepy your creep."

"Well then what am i meant to do."

"I don't know I'm not the creep."

"Fine how about this what's your favorite color."

"I have a bunch so i just say anything pastel or dark but i hate bright vibrant colors."

We stare at each other for a good minute.

"Are you not going to ask me a question?"

"No I'm simply not interested."

"Well i am what's your favorite animal?"

"Snake."

"Ok what's your favorite ...."

"Ok I'm done with this talk its becoming painful to watch so just tell me how many more brothers i have?"

Five more i have six in total

"You have five more. If you count me too there's six"

"Ok what are there names and ages?"

Dean is the oldest at 26, then Oliver at 24, after him is Gray at 20, then we start the teens off with Leo at 19, and finally the two twins Elliot and Emmett at 18.

"Well in age order theirs Dean he's 26. Then theirs me I'm 24. Gray is after me he's 20. We then start the teens off with Leo he's 19. Then the twins Elliot and Emmett who are 18."

"Ok cool."

I already knew everything i asked but the man is so bad at conversations. But i made a effort and now I can go back to my phone.