Eleven

SATURNS POV

You know how i said i didn't have any nightmares like I normally do after the ball last night.

Ya well i spoke to soon.
+SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING ALSO A DREAM/MEMORY+
I wake up in the middle of the woods with nothing and nobody. I know that Jean drugged me and dragged me here most likely as some sort of training but I'm only twelve and this is the fourth time he's done this.

I have been dropped in desert, extreme cold, a island, and now the dark forest.

I know i have to find a way to make it back soon and the sun is only rising so i have a good amount of time to work today. With this motivation in mind i set off walking north and collect everything i may need. At the end of the first day i had found a clean water source, made some containers and a bag to hold stuff in with the power of weaving, found some berries and other plants that are safe to eat, and have started to make a spear. I also made a fire in the area i decided to sleep in tonight so ill be more protected from the wild animals.

But that night i heard the sounds of animals killing other animals. I heard wolves and bears. I heard all the dangerous predators that live here.

Even though i was scared shitless i kept on going. I wasn't going to give up and i had already been there for five days now. All i needed to do was find a phone so i could call Jean. But that night didn't go very well.

I had fallen asleep with a blazing fire but woke up with it out and the sky was still black with no signs that morning was coming soon.

I heard noises. Something circling me. I payed more attention to there actions and realized what it is. Wolves.

I knew i had to stay calm so i did. I had made two spears so far so I'm not completely defenseless but it surprised me when one jumped out to me. After that i was fighting off four fully grown wolves. And somehow. Due to some miracle i survived.

I did get scratched on my back though and spent three more days in those woods with a wound until i made it to a road, found someone who would lend me there phone, and called Jean who picked me up and took me to get treated.

I was dehydrated and needed to eat more then I normally do to get in better health. I had multiple wounds but the only one that was infected was the wolf scratch.

I spent a week in our medical warehouse and i should have stayed longer but the Halloween ball had come and i had to go. I was in so much pain all night but couldn't show it and when we got back home he through me in a cell for another week until my wounds healed up more.

Ever since those events four years ago whenever i sleep the night of the Halloween ball i get the same terrible memory and the nasty scar on my back under my tattoo reminds me of that terrible night.
+SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING AND DREAM/MEMORY THING OVER+
XAVIER POV
As always me and Xander share one of the bigger rooms that has two beds and is very spacious.

Me and my brother are peacefully sleeping when a blood curdling scream is heard through the house. In a matter of seconds we are both up with our guns and walking carefully towards the sound like all our other brothers and cousins.

But to our surprise there all crowded around Saturns room guns down looking in shock and fear.

My head immediately goes to the worst. What if she was taken again? I push that thought out of the way and look my twin in the eyes and see that he's thinking the same thing.