Three

SATURNS POV

They all look angry.

I decide to ignore them and take my seat. But they just stare at me angrily until the food came.

It was spaghetti and meatballs which i like. Im not picky. The problem was the portion size. It was massive and there was no way i could finish it. But i haven't eaten anything other then the apple in the morning so I start eating. Their all still staring Angrily at me and i feel like there just trying to get a reaction out of me.

It's been 10 minutes and all they've done is stare at me. "You know guys if you don't start eating it will get cold and that would be a shame." They all look at me for a second before they start eating. There not looking at there food though there still staring at me.

20 minutes later and I've eaten less then half the plate. It took a while because I've learned to take small breaks to let the food settle in my stomach so i eat less but still am full.

I put my utensils down and gently wipe my mouth with the napkin to make sure i don't have any sauce on my face. But i know I have to talk a bit before i leave the table. It's table manners. "Well i guess i should introduce myself even though you all know who i am. Hello my name is Saturn Gerard but now that i am in your custody i guess I'm Saturn Black now." They all just stare at me like I'm an Alien.

Dean clears his throat getting everyone's attention. "Well Saturn I'm your eldest brother Dean." They then all start listing there names in order of ages.

"Hello I'm Oliver as you already know I'm your second oldest brother."

"Hello I'm Gray the third oldest. It's good to have you back."

"Hey I'm Leo the fourth oldest."

"Im Elliot the fifth one born."

"Hello I'm Emmett the youngest brother and the sixth sibling."

"Ok now that we have gotten the introductions over may i please be excused." I ask Dean.

"No you may not i have something to say to you."

"Well then go on I'm listening."

"Rules. I will tell you the rules then you will be excused." I nod my head.

"First respect all of us. And we may respect you in return."

May? MAY? Thats rude. Respect comes when you first meet then you lose it. And you just lost some of yours.

"Second listen to us."

I cant promise anything.

"Third no leaving the house without one of us. And if you must then tell us where you are going."

Ya thats a flat out no.

"Fourth answer every call or text within five minutes."

I may be able to do that. Just matters on what I'm doing.

"Fifth i expect you to be in all of your classes. That means no skipping. No fights. Also keep your grades up but I'm sure thats no problem for you."