Nine

SATURNS POV

I shoot up in my bed only to regret it from the headache i get as soon as i sit up straight and my leg with the stitches is on fire.

God fucking dammit i hate hangovers and i didn't even get drunk last night.

Then its not a hangover dumbass.

Shut up it feels like on so I'm counting it as one.

I hear a bunch of noises and voices from downstairs.

Too many voices for just my brothers.

I check the time and its twelve pm. I let out a small grown as my feet hit the floor. I grab my phone and head downstairs towards the noise.  

I head to the kitchen where the noise is coming from and walk in with my stone mask on.

There are five more boys and a girl in the kitchen who i notice as part of the Italian mafia and i think relatives to me somehow.

The six new people are talking to my six brothers loudly but when they see me walk in all heads snap to look at me.

I start to head to get some medicine for my headache and hurting leg but i first get some water.

I then grab a bottle of pain killers only to have someone grab them from my hands.

Im extremely angry right now but keep my mask on as i turn around and face my entire family.

I now really look over the six new people and most of them look extremely similar to me and my brothers.

I notice that Gray was the one who grabbed my painkillers and i also happen to see a knife next to me. So i quickly grab it but before i can throw it a hand grabs my arm.

At this point I'm fuming and can feel the presence of a body behind me so i do the logical thing and grab under his arms and toss him over my back onto the floor with a thud.

"Emmett your meant to be the smart one so stop acting idiotic and Gray i swear to god if you don't give me those painkillers i won't miss this time." I tell them all in a cold stone voice. But then a feel someone hug me from behind restraining me.

I fight back and get out of his grasp only to have someone else help him so i now have two men who i don't know the names of holding my arms and legs. Can i get out. Yes. Will it be hard. Not really. So why not do it. Because its to early in the fucking morning for this shit and these bitches wont do shit to hurt me.

They place me down on the island counter and hold me down by my shoulders so I'm sitting facing Dean. I glare at him and he glares back while everyone else looks at me surprised. "Give me the fucking painkillers Dean i have a headache and my leg feels like death and if you don't give me them soon ill make sure that you all feel the same too."

"Ya and how are you going to do that when you cant get up?" Dean smirks at me.

"HA you think I'm being held here i can get out of there hold in seconds and thats with said headache and leg pain." I scoff at him.

"You can leave once you answer all my questions lets begin shall we?"

I silently glare at him which he takes as a yes.