Four

SATURNS POV

I shoot up from my sleep when i hear a shriek.

It's quite for a minute before i hear running around in the hallway.

I quietly climb out of bed and grab a knife tucking it into the waist band of my pants.

I know its probably my brothers but you could never be to carful.

The noice hasn't stopped and i open my door.

I see Elliot sprint past me and Leo does to not far behind.

At this point everyone else is also in their doorways watching the show.

While running back around Elliot trips and bumps into me.

The boys stop in there tracks and everyone just stares at me waiting to see what i do.

But as always I'm going to act numb no matter how much i want to kill them.

I motion for them to come closer to me and there hesitantly do.

When there close enough and crouched down because there giants i hit them both on the back of the head. " Don't wake me up at 8am with your ruckus again and if you do don't get me involved."

With that all my brothers stare at the words i said with a numb face and close my door in their faces.

But as im about to go back to bed i hear someone i think Dean call out to me. "SATURN IN A HOUR AND A HALF YOUR GOING TO THE MALL WITH LEO, ELLIOT, AND EMMETT SO GET READY."

I sigh and walk to my closet. To pick out my outfit.

I chose a black turtle back and some loose jeans. On top of my turtle neck i put a scream tee over top it. I put on my docks and added some rings and a necklace thats has the moon surrounded with rings. It represents my two identity's. 

The outfit:

After the outfit i put a bit of mascara, eyeliner, highlighter, and lip gloss on

I then go to do my hair. I do a little half up half down moment with braids and i think i did really good.

They hair: