Seven

SATURNS POV

I wake up and check the time.

Seven twenty two.

I put my legs on the floor and go to stand up when a pain shoots up my right leg.

I pull my sweatpants up that i just realize have blood on them up.

I examine my leg and see that i have a stab wound thats been reopened.

I quickly go to the bathroom in search of a first aide kit.

Great just to my luck there isn't one in this room.

The only option is to call one of my brothers but who?

Gray is the nicest but will already be up making breakfast so i cant call him.

The twins are annoying shits so their out.

Dean and Oliver will go work boss on it.

So that leaves Leo.

I grab my phone and open his contact.

'Bring a first aide kit into my room.'

'Why? You need a doctor or something?'

'No ill be fine just bring me the kit.'

'Fine'

After five minutes Leo walks into my room and i walk out of the bathroom.

His eyes land on my wound and go wide. "Shit what happened are you ok?"

I walk over to him and grab the kit then walk back into the bathroom. "It's fine just a cut ill clean it and it will be fine."

By clean i mean i need to stitch it up.

"Nope that looks like it needs stitches I'm taking you to the doctor."

"No you will not be doing that i can deal with it on my own."

"Mhm well im just going to watch from here to make sure your ok." He says with a smug look. Probably thinks ill chicken out.

"Fine suet yourself"

At this point I've finished cleaning the deep stab wound and set up the needle and thread.

I push the needle into my skin letting a hiss out as i continue but Leo just stands there jaw dropped.

I got three stitches done but need three more.

I could do this easily. Even better if i has drugs. But i don't and why do this when someone else can.

I motion Leo to come over. "Your going to stitch the last three and not fuck up ok."

He nods and takes the stitching stuff away from me.

He continues to stitch up the wounds as i grasp his shoulder and bite the inside of my cheek to help with the pain.