Twelve

SATURNS POV

I wake up in a dimly lit, cold, dirty, smelly, old cell, with no windows. My hands and legs are in chains attached to the wall and i can see some blood on my chest meaning that my head is bleeding somewhere. But other then that i'm pretty happy. I feels fine just a bit dizzy and in a bit of pain but thats normal. It's been way to long since I've has been kidnapped and I love that fact of how close to death it gets me and a bit of pain is fun.

Five minutes after i woke up a tall strong man with a black mask on comes into the room and releases me front he chains. But then he grabs my arm and pulls me to a room and ties me down onto a chair in the middle of a room lit by a light bulb above my head. I can see blood covering the room and a table with different torture tools on it. I smiles openly exited for whats to come.

The guard in front of me looks surprised and kind of scared by my reaction. I send him a wink and lean back waiting for the master mind to come into the room to do the whole intro thing.

And who would have guessed five minutes later a tall man with gray hair and a gray beard walks in and looks at me kind of surprised. He quickly puts a stone mask on his face and steps closer to me. "Do you know who i am little girl?" He asks me crouching so were eye level.

"Why of course i do your Len Yang leader of the Chinese mafia." I say to him in a cheerful tone.

He looks me up and down in disgust but try's to keep the stone mask on. "Well if you know who i am little girl why aren't you shrinking away in fear you should know what I'm capable of Im the fourth in the torture game I'm going to break you so much that you'll be begging me to kill you." My eyes widen and i pretend to be shocked.

"Wow really i didn't know how scary. Please let me go mr. Yang I promise i won't tell anyone." I say sarcastically.

I can see the anger spill out of his eyes and he throws a hard punch into my stomach and another one into my jaw. I throw my head back and laugh. "Is that all you've got buddy thats nothing." I tell him spotting the camera. I know that there going to be sending a live feed to my family and I'm going to have fun with that too.

"FUCKING HELL GIVE ME A KNIFE I WILL BREAK THIS GIRL." Len yells and soon after a guard hands him a sharp knife and the camera light turns on telling me that my brothers are watching.

He walks closer to me and i look him in the eyes exited for him to reach me. "Oh did i already make you this mad already. I can't wait to see how angry i can get you in my stay here." I say to him with a bright smile.

He walks up to me and runs the knife along my cheek looking closely at my reaction. "Oh kinky but sorry I'm not into pedophiles but if you get someone under nineteen we can make this work." I wink at him and he pushes the knife into my collar bone and i toss my head back not screaming but enjoying the pain. "Oh yes that feels fucking amazing." I mock him.

He looks at me in shock and steps back going to the table and grabbing some chains and wraps them around his knuckles then walks back over to me.

He punches me in my chest and I let out a little hiss from the pain and I'm loving this. "Mmm that's the stuff you got anything better?" I ask his seriously

He grunts and walks back over to the table and picks up a metal baseball bat. He walks over to me and hits me in my ribs. I grown in pain but there's a smile on my lips. "Oh I've missed this it's been to long." I chuckle looking him in his eyes that are full of fear.