Eighteen

SATURN POV
THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE ALL SMUT
ITS ALL CONSENSUAL

We are sitting in the car in silence. I'm watching the world speed by. Lev is focused on the road making sure we are not being followed and making sure we don't crash.

I can feel the electrifying buzz of the engine as we make our way to his home.

Suddenly I feel a hand right above my knee. It's warm and comforting so I let it be and continue to look out the window.

But I can feel the hand slowly move upwards making goosebumps form in my skin.

My skirt has hitched up to mid thigh as I was sitting down and his hand stops there playing with the hem of my skirt for a total of ten seconds before continuing its journey.

It slipped under my skirt slowly moving upward sliding my skirt up with it and when it reaches my upper thigh my breath hitches and I finally turn to look at him.

His attention is still on the road but he has one of his obnoxious smirks on his face making me slightly irritated so I clench my legs closed. Slightly hoping that he will fight back.

And as I hoped he does.

He moves his hand i between my thighs and starts to move his thumb corseting my inner thigh.

He then starts to move his pinky up and down. It's on my things right in-front of my underwear.

I can't deny it. I'm wet. I'm want him so bad but I'm not going to let him know that. But who am I kidding he knows it that cocky bastard.

Suddenly I feel his hand pull one of my thighs towards him prying my legs open and then before I can react he quickly moves a hand against my underwear.

He holds his hand so it's barely touching and starts to move his index finger up and down the thin fabric.

As he does this he slowly gets closer and closer until he's pushing down on it.

Warmth and desire fills my body. I lean back in my chair and clench my legs together as the feeling sends the desirable feeling all over my body.

He then switches his index finger to his ruff thumb moving it up and down.

As much as I fight it a small moan escapes my lips and I see the smirk widen in my peripheral vision.

He keeps on doing the motion but eventually he moves the fabric to the side now caressing my bare vagina.

His ruff thumb adds to the feeling as he spreads my wetness around.

I moan louder then before. Trying to clench my thighs tighter but his grip doesn't allow me to.

After what feels like hours he inserts a finger.
Then another one.

Pumping them inside me he massaging my bud with his thumb as his index and middle finger continue there assault.

It feels so good.
I feel it all building up.
The friction of everything sending pleasure through my body.