Fourteen

SATURNS POV

It's been a month and six days since my family attacked one of my bases and ever since then security around the house grew and the boys always keep a eye on me. But luckily they haven't made any sever moves other then trying to hack into my systems.

I've grown closer with the boys. They still only know a sliver of my life but in a week that sliver will turn into a black hole and my biggest secrets will be revealed.

And surprisingly I've grown closest with Leo, Xavier, and Xander. After a bit they stopped being stubborn and there a lot of fun. And with it being winter break and all and me really only going to school for one day we've had almost all the time in the world to do stupid shit.

I do sneak out a lot and to my surprise they haven't figured it out. I go to HQ, races, and fights and haven't bumped into them. And since they haven't noticed when i sneak out i've had more then enough time to finish both dresses for the ball and organizing the ball so everything is safe and we have plans for every possible situation for every mafia. But the balls in two days and the boys have been growing angrier and angrier. While Leona is still picking out her dress without a care in the world.

Did i mention how me and Leona still don't like each other especially now that I've gotten closer to the boys. She try's to get me in trouble and i mostly leave her alone except for the times i pull little pranks on her like putting dye in her body wash so her skin turns blue.

But right now I'm stretching as i just woke up and got out of bed. It's nine thirty six and I have nothing to do today since I've finished everything and the balls tomorrow.

I head to my bathroom and do my normal morning routine and makeup before heading to the closet to pick out my outfit of the day. I end up wearing some fit and flair leggings with a navy sweatshirt on top. My hair is hanging down my back in waves and i put on some white sneakers.

Outfit:

When i'm done getting ready i head downstairs to the kitchen where Nardo, Dean, one Orino are talking

When i'm done getting ready i head downstairs to the kitchen where Nardo, Dean, one Orino are talking. I grab a cup of coffee and sit down at the island where they are looking over what seems to be a contract.

Not even looking up Dean speaks to me. "Saturn love be ready to leave the house at seven pm were going to a fancy restaurant tonight to meet with a important person so make sure you look presentable."

"Ok will do but what's so important about this?" I ask him.

"Leona asked us to set up a arranged marriage surprising her with the man and we are going to see if he will agree and if he does finalize it." I was shocked a bit. Why the fuck would she ask for one.