Who Won?💞

Continued-

Anuseena had their last day today at Paris..the next morning they had a flight to Lucknow..

Haseena was busy packing up extras so that they wouldn't leave anything behind..Anubhav came out from  the washroom and wrapped his hands around her waist..Haseena smiled..still continuing her work..

HM- aaj badi jaldi naha liye aap..

AS- aap nhi thi na saath mein..toh nahane mein maza kaise aata..(nuzzling his face on her neck)

Haseena blushed profusely..

HM- Apko nhi lagta aap kuch zyada besharam hote jaa rhe hain? (controlling her fumbles due to his sweet magic on her neck)

AS- Kya karen patni ji..aap hain hi itni khubsurat, humse toh bilkul control nhi hota..aur chunauti bhi toh jitni hai..(smirking)

HM- Ya Allah! hum toh bhul hi gye the..(turning around to grab his neck)..abhi toh score barabari ka hai..aaj hi ka din hai jeetne ke liye..(kissing his neck)

AS- Ya yun kahen, aaj hi ki raat hai..(huskily whispered)

Haseena left his neck and came out of his grip, only to run to the washroom to hide her blush..

AS- kab tak chhupayeingi jaana, aaj hum jeet ke rahenge..(laughed)

HM(from inside the washroom)- jeetenge toh hum hi..

AS- dekhte hain..(smirked)..accha jaldi nikaliyega..breakfast ke liye jana hai aur fir sabke liye shopping bhi karni hai..

Haseena came out after getting ready..Anubhav was busy viewing the outside scenery from the balcony..

HM- Ahmm..(coughed to grab his attention)

He turned to find her in a cute yellow one piece..looking beautiful as always..

AS- Hamara katl karne ka irada hai kya? (huskily whispering near her ears)

She blushed and pushed him away gently..they headed for breakfast and then bought a few gifts for everyone..

HM- Anu, ye wali watch acchi lagegi na Vyom bhai par? (showing him)

AS- Haan, le lijiye yahi..Aur Karishma ke liye..

HM/AS- Goggles..

They chuckled and bought goggles for her..like this, it was evening till the shopping was completed..

HM- Aaj toh thak gaye ek dum..(huffing, holding the shopping bags)

AS- Sach mein..(holding more bags🤭)

They went to the hotel room and lied down..

AS- pratit hota hai aaj chunauti poorn nhi ho payegi..

HM- Kyun? abhi toh sirf 6 baje hain..raat tak energy restore ho jayegi Mr.Husband..(winked at him)

AS-😳

HM giggled and pulled his cheeks

HM- Kitne cute hain aap..😚

AS- yeh cute cute kya laga rakha hai..(huskily, caging her between the bed and himself)

HM- a..ab..c..cu..te ko c..ute nhi b..olenge t..toh au..r k..ya bole..nge? (fumbling, looking into his eyes, which were gazing her lips)

AS smiled seeing his effect on her and placed his lips on the mole beside her lips..making her desperate to feel his lips..his tongue travelled all over her face abd neck..not touching her lips..she gave up and smashed her lips on his..he smiled in the kiss and deepened it..it was a good 15 minute kiss...❤🙈