The Mission💔

Modifying the precap 😉

Continued-

Haseena was making Ruhi sleep when she saw the time. It was 11 pm already and Anubhav had not returned yet. He had joined IB again but not as chief..but a senior officer. He was working on a serious mission and had gone for a meeting regarding that. But there was no message of his coming back. She was worried a little as Anubhav never missed informing her about the time of his arrival.

Ruhi had just slept, clutching her mother's night top..making her smile little. Her nose was sharp exactly like Anubhav..and small dimples on her cheeks made her more adorable. Haseena placed her in the cradle and heard the door unlocking. She slowly went in the living room and found Anubhav keeping his bag on the sofa. She silently gave a him a glass of water..which he took but did not have a sip. She placed her palm on his shoulder, sitting besides him.

HM- Kya hua Anubhav?(softly)

Anubhav looked at her and got up..he went in the room without saying anything. This made her more worried. She rushed towards their room and found him sleeping already.

"Anubhav humein pata hai aap jag rahe hain, uthiye aur chaliye balcony mein", she said calmly as Ruhi would wake up otherwise.

Anubhav got up slowly..and followed her towards the balcony.

HM- Ab bataiye..kya hua hai? Koi khatarnaak mission hai kya?(softly)

AS- hmm..(looking away)

HM- Anu-(she made him face her..and was shocked seeing his wet eyes)..aap ro rahe hain?!(worriedly)

Anubhav said nothing and hugged her. She stumbled a little, but hugged him back..caressing his back..while he sobbed silently. He slowly broke the hug, she wiped his tears.

HM- hua kya hai Anu? Hamara dil baitha jaa raha hai...(tensed)

AS- hum asafal rahe, Haseena..(breaking voice)

HM- asafal?

AS- humein ek confidential mission ka netritv diya tha Sir ne..jismein humein kuch 50 ladkiyon ki jaan bachani thi...unhe bandi banakar le jaya jaa raha tha..bechne ke liye..(Haseena clenched her fist)..hum..hum nahi bacha paye unhe le jane se Haseena..nahi bacha paye!(cried)

HM- Shaant ho jaiye, Anu..puri baat bataiye..

He took a deep breath and continued..

AS- Kuch aatankvadiyon ne garib aur anpadh ladkiyon ko kidnap karke unhe bechne ka dhandha shuru kiya hai, Haseenaji..aur iss sab ki khabar IB ko lag gayi thi..humein commando training mili hai isiliye humein iska netritv saunpa tha sir ne..hum aur hamari team gaye the usske adde par..

Flashback

"Savdhan rehna sabhi..hamare order ke bagair koi attack nahi karega", Anubhav sent the message to his team mates.

"Samrat..baki ladkiyan kaha hain?", A masked man asked..after counting the women present in the room.

"Laa rahe hain Sirji..bas kuch der aur...",another man said, dialling a number.

"Humein kyun baandh rakha hai yahan! Kya bigada hai humne tumhara!?", a girl shouted, crying..

"Ayy! Chup ekdum! Warna abhi yahin khel khatam kar denge tumhara samjhi!", the man said angrily, holding the girl's face.

Anubhav clenched his fist. He thought it was the right time as the third man entered with more girls. The team had enough proofs now and they were ready for attack from all sides.

"Team, Attack!", he commanded and the team showered the bullets on the terrorists.

They dodged the bullets..a few became injured.

"Anubhav Singh! Tum baaz nahi aaoge na apni harkaton se!?", the masked man said, gritting his teeth, shooting bullets simultaneously.

"Kabhi Nahi", Anubhav smirked, having a perfect aim of his bullet on the man's head.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai mujhe maarne ki...ek baar nazar ghumakar toh dekho..", the man said smirking. Anubhav turned a bit, not moving his aim. He was shocked to find all the girls on gunpoints. A few were already shot dead too.

"Bakiyon ka bhi aisa hi haal hoga agar tum chup chap nahi nikle yahan se toh..", the man said in a cold voice.

"Teri toh!", Anubhav was about to hit him when another gunshot was heard. One of his team mate was dead now. Anubhav was shocked. The commandos in the team were way more stronger than these terrorists.

"Chaunk gaye na", the man laughed..."Chalo tumhe batata hun yeh commando trained log itni jaldi kaise mar rahe hain", he continued and gestured him to look at the walls. A gas was leaking from the faucet.

"Iss gas ki wajah se yeh log apna hosh kho rahe hain..tum bhi kuch hi der mein nikal loge upar", he said and laughed.

Anubhav was shocked beyond limits. He had underestimated the criminal. He was also losing his senses a little..but managed to fight back and escape with a few of his team mates. As a result, the girls who were alive were taken by the terrorists. Anubhav stood there blankly.

Flashback Ends

Haseena was in tears. He had never faced a failure in such sensitive missions. But it happens, right? Feeling guilty about it won't change anything.

HM- hum nahi samajh sakte ki kis prakar ka dard mehsoos kar rahe honge aap, Anu..par haan, hum itna jaante hain..ki aap iss sab se bhi succssfully niklenge aur un ladkiyon ko bhi bachayenge..(she said assuringly)

AS- mat kijiye itna vishwas humpar, Haseena..hum layak nahi hai iske..

HM- shh..aise mat boliye..hum jaante hain aap bahut kaabil hain aur iss sabka hal bhi jald hi nikal lenge..(smiled)..ab zyada mat sochiye aur so jaiye hm?

He hummed..Haseena took him towards the bed and made him sleep on her lap..he turned his face towards her stomach and snuggled into her.. She sensed his emotional vulnurability and caressed his hair..making him doze off to deep sleep. She kissed his forehead softly and slept in that postion, with his head on her lap.

--------------------
  Words-1000
--------------------

~ Upcoming - Lurking Danger ~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤