Khushkhabri✨

Continued-

'Anu hum pregnant hain, beemar nahi', a grumpy Haseena said as he didn't allow her to have another muffin..

AS- jaana, aapne pehle hi 3 muffins kha liye hain...(sweetly)

HM- ek aur bas..(puppy eyes)

He agreed unwillingly..
He noticed her cute face..nose and cheeks with chocolate cream...her eyes totally focused on her last muffin..he remembered the day when she told him..

~7 days ago~

Haseena was constantly facing those vomittings and uneasy feelings..she decided to consult a doctor..she was about to call AS but

HM- nahi abhi inhe pareshan nahi karte..warna sara kaam chhod ke humari chinta mein dub jayenge..

She kept her phone back and drove towards Hospital..

Dr analysed her symptoms and reports..

HM- kuch ghabrane ki baat toh nahi haina Dr?

Dr- nahi miss malik, don't worry..(smiled)..apko apna aur dhyan rakhna padega..

HM- Matlab?

Dr- matlab, Congratulations! You are pregnant(smilingly)

Haseena took a minute to analyse the situation..she gave a wide smile with happy tears..

Dr- relax, Miss Malik..(smiled)..pehle teen mahine apko bhot dhyan dena hoga ok? These are very crucial...

Haseena calmed down and nodded..she happily drove back to home..

A few hours later a hurried Anubhav opened the door and barged in their room..

AS- kya hua Haseena?! Itna urgent kyu bulaya aapne? Aap theek haina? Firse ultiyan hui kya? (worriedly)

(A/N- Maa and Ammi didn't tell him since they only assumed it..so they waited for doctor's examination)

HM- Shaant Anu..hum doctor ke paas gaye the..(Anubhav was about to say something) sunn lijiye pehle..(covered his mouth with her palm)..doctor ne kaha ki humein ab apna bhot dhyan rakhna padega..kyuki..(she went on her toes and whispered in his ear) I am pregnant...❤

He was dumbfounded..confused..happy..surprised...excited..nervous..and many more feelings came in his heart in a second..

HM- Anu, I am pregnant..(she repeated smilingly..seeing his expressions)

He immediately removed her palm from his lips and placed his lips on her soft ones..she was shocked but participated..her hands went to his hair..caressing them and calming his rising emotions..they broke the kiss due to lack of breath..

AS- dhanyawaad jaan..humein yeh..(caressed her belly) khushi dene ke liye...❤

Haseena smiled...

~Flashback Ends~

He took great care of his lifeline since that moment...while she was irked a bit sometimes..blame her hormones for that..
Maa, Ammi, Baba and Abbu were elated to know this news and were already imagining their life after the arrival of that little munchkin...

HM- muffins sach mein bhot tasty the Anu..(licked her fingers and looked at him sweetly)

AS- nahi..aur nahi milega..(snatched the packet from her)

She looked at him with a cute pout..

AS- ab yeh sab mat kijiye..(pecked her lips, licking the chocolate off)

She blushed, he smiled..

HM- Maa ammi aur baki sab ghar pe nahi hai uska fayda mat uthao aap..(blushingly)

AS- aree kyu na uthayen? Itni haseen haseena roz roz akele mein thodi mil paati hai humein..(tucking her hairstrand behind her ear)

The shade of her red cheeks turned more dark..

AS- upar se aap itna sharmaa rahi hain..jabki aap jaanti hain ki anjaam kya ho sakta hai..(huskily)

She pushed him away gently and went out..he rubbed his nape to calm down his manly hormones..

Kitchen-

Haseena was ogling the fridge's content as it had a lot of things she loved..Anubhav had stacked them already as her mood swings didn't see the clock..
He entered the kitchen..

AS- firse bhuk lagi hai?

HM- nahi..par aise hi apni pasand ki cheezen dekh kar dheere dheere lag rahi hai..

AS- Haseena overeating mat kijiyega..warna kal pratah(morning) aapko zyada takleef hogi..(worriedly)

HM- hm..baat toh apki bhi sahi hai..(rested her cheek on her palm sadly)

He giggled silently as she was looking too cute..

AS- hamari beti bhi dekhna aap jaisi hi hogi..cute si..😚

HM- aapko kaise pata hai ki beti hi hogi?🤨

AS- bas..pata hai😁

HM- humein toh beta chahiye..aap jaisa..ekdum handsome aur sweet..(pulled his cheeks)

AS- Haseena..yeh nahi..(whining)

She giggled..he tickled her and she laughed louder...they spent the night lovingly after that..cuddling🥰

-----------------
Words-750
-----------------

~Upcoming- The Country needs you~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤