His Anger😠

Continued-

As she said this, he gave a thought to whatever happened...He looked at HM worriedly..

HM- kya hua?

AS narrated how he ignored KS unknowingly...

HM- Abhi jaiye..manaiye unhe..(she ordered)

AS nodded and went..he drove to her house but to his surprise it was locked...

AS- yeh behna ghar nahi gayi toh itni raat gaye kahan gayi?(he saw his watch, it was 11:00pm)

He was about to go when he noticed his footprints..they were reddish..he bent down and took some of that liquid on his index finger..he immediately realised it was blood..he panicked at it was a splash of blood on ground..he immediately contacted MPT and called them to thana..ofcourse Maa-Baba, Ammi-Abbu, PS-R and VS weren't informed about this.

AS- SS, aur kitni der?

SS- Bas sir, ek second..actually maine khud Karishma Madam ke aur baki saare thane members ke phone mein high security system daal diya tha..for security..toh isse crack karne mein zyada time lag raha hai..(she said while doing her magic on keyboard)

AS hummed and saw the time..it was more than 2 hours since KS was missing..he was tensed..CC rubbed his back..trying to calm him down..while HM was searching some sort of hint on KS's desk...

SS/HM(At the same time)- Mil gaya!

CC/AS- Kya?!

HM- KS kisi Ranjeet Grover ke case pe kaam kar rahi thi..

SS- Jo Raniganj mein hai...

HM- Ji..chaliye baki details gaadi mein batate hain..

They all headed to Raniganj..it was isolated..obviously it was isolated as it was 3 am..Anubhav's heart was pooled with guilt as he didn't listen to his sister..Haseena was extremely angry on him, but got it that it wasn't the right time to lash out..Anubhav banged down the godown's door and his blood boiled seeing the sight..

Ranjeet was sitting on his chair with crossed legs..instructing something to his men..

R- Arre babloo..dhang se..SI Sahiba hain..woh bhi ekdum garam dimag..acche se baandh ke rakh..baki ka kaam danny karega..(he said smirking)

KS- T..tum ke b..bar ch..chhodo bus humein..batate hain hum kaa cheej hain..(she said weakly was blood trickled down her stomach)

R-tch tch..kaha gayi sari dabangayi daroga ji ki? (he said and got up) mera dhandha band karane chali thi na..ab tujhe barbaad kar dunga..(he said angrily) Danny..jitne maze lene hai le lo..yeh ab se tumhari hai..(he said smirking)

Danny was about to touch her wrongly, when he felt a sharp pain on his face..it was a tight slap by Anubhav Singh..Danny couldn't get up again..blood came out of his mouth..Haseena opened KS's ropes while cheetosh fought with the guards..Anubhav directly held Ranjeet's neck and gripped it harder..

R- ch..chhod..(coughed as Anubhav tightened his grip..his eyes were red due to anger)

HM- Anubhav! Chhodiye usse!! (she shouted as she was supporting an injured KS)..Santu, Cheetah! KS ko hospital leke jaiye..immediately..!

She went towards AS hurriedly..

HM- Anubhav..chhod dijiye isse..isse kanoon saza dega..aap isse maar denge toh kal ko yeh apne gang mein famous hi rahega..samajhiye baat ko..jazbaat kaabu mein rakhiye Anu..(she whispered, making him lose his grip a little)

A second more and Ranjeet would have becomed Late Ranjeet..but something worse than death was written in his fate...

AS- Karishma Singh hain woh! Sherni hain..theek hine do unhe..tumhari ek ek haddi tod kar rakh dengi..baki tumhare baaki ang(bodyparts) ka kalyan hum swayam karenge..hamari..(he held R's collar)..hamari behen par gandi nazar daali..unhe chot pahuchayi tune..! Apni maut ko swayam nimantran diya hai tune..(he said and dragged R till Thana)

Haseena could just follow..she was speechless seeing extent of his anger..she had never seen him so angry..the anger inside her was ready to burst out..bit the situation said otherwise..she had to calm him down..

-----------------
  Words-700
-----------------

~Upcoming-Anushma~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤