Care♥

Continued-

She woke up next morning only to find themselves clinging to each other like magnets..she blushed since they didn't have a single layer of clothing in between...she tried to get up but failed due to his firm grip..

Anu, she cooed in his ear...he slowly opened his brown orbs and saw his beauty so close to him...he smiled...

Suprabhat jaan...he said smiling..

HM- Good Morning..(smiled)..ab zara apna haat hatayenge..humein jana hai...(indicating towards his hands which were on her waist...he brushed his fingers on her waist, giving her goosebumps...

Anu, please na..jane dijiye..she said with puppy eyes..he smiled and left her waist..

HM- dusri side mudiye..(she said, wrapping up the sheets on her body)

AS- Kya avashyakta hai jaan..humse kya chhupa hai..(he said with a smirk)

HM- Aap besharam ho rahe hain janab ji..(fake anger)..mudiye uss taraf jaldi!

He smiled and turned to the other side..she went in the washroom and got ready for Thana..he didn't have any work at IB office so he stayed home...

HM- Hum jaldi aa jayenge aaj..sirf case conclude karna hai...(she explained to Anubhav, who was grumpily pouting as she didn't take a leave)

AS- Hmm..theek hai..sheegr aiyega..(smiled)

HM smiled and kissed his forehead and went to thana..She was occupied with work there as after the completion of case, another one was registered..she and team were busy solving it and it was quite late now..she saw her wristwatch..it as 9:30 pm..she sighed..

HM- Aaplog jaiye ghar par..aaj night duty ke liye hum dusre constable ko keh denge..(she said, understanding the tiredness of the team)

All- Thankyou MS! (smiled)

HM smiled- PJ, Karishma kaisi hai? unka 5th month haina abhi?

PJ- Ji MS..thodi chid chidi rehti hain kabhi kabhi..par Lalla aur uske pappa sambhal lete hain usse...(smiled)

HM- Bhot acchi baat hai..unki health reports wagera theek haina? Baby kaisa hai?

PJ- Sab theek hai MS, baccha bhi ek dum swasth hai..(smilingly)

HM- Chalo bhot badhiya...hum bhi nikalte hain ab..

PJ- Haan, ghar pe apke Anu wait kar rahe honge na..(teasingly, HM blushed)

HM- Aa..bye pushpaji..(she went hurriedly, leaving a smiling PJ)

HM(while driving)- aaj toh bhot naraaz hojayenge woh..lunchtime par call bhi nahi uthaya unka aur jaldi bhi nahi pahuch paye ghar..ab toh 10 bhi bajne wale hain..aaj teri khair nahi Haseena beta..(she said, consoling herself)

She entered the home and directly went upstairs..she opened the door and directly said,

HM- Sorry Anu woh hum late..(she stopped as nobody was there in the room)..yeh kahan chale gaye?(she looked in the balcony, hall..and finally found him in the kitchen)..aap yahan kya kar rahe hain?

Anubhav, who was focused on making his dish, looked at her..

AS- Aap aa gayin? chaliye upar jaiye, change karke aiye..(he sounded normal)

Haseena changed and freshened up..and came downstairs..she was surprised to see the candle light arrangement on the dining table..Anubhav was standing there with a smile..

HM- Yeh sab? (looking at the closed bowls)

AS- Hamari jaan ke liye special candlelight dinner..(he smiled and pulled the chair for her, she sat smilingly)

He settled himself in front of her..and opened the lids, revealing her favourite Shahi Paneer, Naan and Rice...she squealed happily as it was long time since she had her favourite dinner..he smiled and served her and himself..

HM- humein laga aap naraaz honge..humne apka phone nahi uthaya aur late bhi hogaye..par aap toh accha mood mein lag rahe hain..(happily)

AS- Itni si baat par thodi aapse naraaz honge priye..(he chuckled)..aap bhul rahi hain hum bhi kabhi DSP the..toh hum jaante hain cases aana tay nahi hota..woh toh kabhi bhi aa jate hain..chaliye ab jaldi khake bataiye kaisa bana hai bhojan..

HM- Khushbu toh lajawab hai..(taking the aroma, closing het eyes)..aap khilaiye na humein..(cutely)

He smiled and fed her a pice of naan dipped in gravy..her expressions clearly showed how delicious it was..

HM- Mmm..(licking her lips)...bhot tasty hai Anu..thankyou..

AS- Kya jaan..dhanyawaad ke liye thodi kiya humne yeh sab..(pouted)

HM- Awlee..sorry sorry..chaliye ab aap bhi khaiye..(she fed him)

AS- Wah! hum araam se chef ban sakte hain..(proudly)

HM Laughed..

They ate the dinner together..talked to Maa-Baba and Ammi-Abbu on video call..and were relaxing in their room..

HM- Vaise aaj yeh special dinner kyu?(applying lotion)

AS- Apko aaj hamari wajah se subah dard ho raha tha na..(guiltily)..aur fir din bhar case ke chakkar mein bhi yahan wahan jana pada hoga..toh humne socha apko hamare hathon ka dinner khilayenge toh shayad thakan thodi kam ho jaye..

Haseena kept the lotion bottle and laid beside him..

HM- Aap kabhi humein dard nahi de sakte..(kissed his cheek)..sirf pyar de sakte hain..(smiled)..aur apke iss dinner se toh sari thakan aur dard choomantar ho gaye..(snuggling into him)

He smiled and kissed her forehead...

HM- Par apko kaise pata chala humein dard ho raha hai?

AS- Apko apse zyada jaante hain hum..aapke chehre ko padhne ki kala hai hamare paas..subah hi samajh gaye the ki aap kisi prakar ki takleef mein hain..

HM- Kuch zyada hi samajhne lage hain aap humein, Mr.Caring...(pulled his cheeks)

AS- Haseena yeh mat kijiye..(irritatedly)

HM laughed..

HM- Thoda pain tha subah..par apne ita khyal rakha ki woh bhi chala gaya...(smiled)

Anubhav smiled and made her sit in front of him..and  gave her a shoulder and back massage..she closed her eyes in relaxation..

AS- Ab maze lijiye hamari massage seva ka..(taking some oil and rubbing it on her shoulder..as she was wearing sleeveless nighty)

15 minutes later..

HM- bas ho gaya Anu..bilkul theek hain hum..(he went and washed his hands)..waise, aaj dessert mein kuch nahi tha? (seductively looking at his lips)

AS- Aree! hum toh bhul hi gaye! (he ran and brought two ice-cream cups from the freezer)..ice cream bhi thi aaj...(handing over the cup)

HM- Kya anu, hum iski nahi..iss(looking at his lips) meethe ki baat kar rahe the..

Anubhav was shocked..

AS- Massage ke baad aap aise hi rumani hongi toh hum roz denge massage..(huskily, she blushed)..abhi filhal ice cream kha lijiye, warna pighal jayegi..

She had her ice cream..he saw half of it on her nose tip, cheeks and chin..he chuckled while she frowned..but her frown turned to nervousness when he licked all of that extra ice cream..she couldn't control her desire and finally kissed him..they kissed for a few minutes and fell asleep after cuddling.....💞

------------------
Words- 1200
------------------

~ Upcoming- Someone's Accident  ~

Guess whose accident will it be....

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤