The Delivery💕

Continued-

"Aap phirse kitchen mein gayi thi?", Anubhav asked sternly..like a strict husband..she nodded slightly..

AS- Haseena..(helplessly smiled seeing her cute face)..aapko iss avastha mein zyada idhar udhar nahi bhagna chahiye..samajhiye na baat ko..(sweetly)

HM- jaante hain..par aise din bhar ek hi jagah baith kar bore hota hai..(pouted)..aur phir aap bhi office nikal jate hain..Maa-Ammi se bhi kitni hi baat karen hum..(grumpily)..aur Baba aur Abbu toh apne mein hi busy rehte hain..(she said, pointing at the Jai-Veeru duo, who were playing cards)

AS- apki iss samasya ka samadhan hai hamare paas...(smilingly)

HM- kya? (curiously)

AS- hamari paternal leave shuru ho chuki hai..ab hum apke sath hi rahenge...24 X 7..(he smiled as she immediately hugged hin happily)

HM- sacchi? (she said mumbling..her head still on his chest)

AS- muchhi..(he said cutely and kissed her hair)..chaliye ab chup chap baith jaiye..

She nodded and sat on the sofa..and patted the empty side beside her..indicating him to sit...he smiled and sat beside her...they talked and the time flew...soon it was 7 pm...

Maa- Haseena..

HM- ji maa..kuch kaam tha? (she was about to stand, when Maa stopped her)

Maa- arre tu baith..bas itna puchne aayi thi ki aaj khichdi khayegi? Ya kuch aur bana du?

HM- aap jo banayengi hum khushi khushi khayenge maa..aap puchha mat kijiye..waise Ammi kahan hai?

Maa- unke sar mein zara dard tha..toh humne araam karne ko kaha hai..

AS- sar dard? Kabse? (worriedly)

Maa- abhi kuch hi der pehle se..tu chinta mat kar..unhone dava le li hai..(AS hummed and she went to the kitchen)

HM- Ammi theek hai..aap chinta mat kijiye..(she said, seeing worry lines on his forehead)

AS- ji ji..(he smiled a bit)..chaliye aap thoda let lijiye..warna phir pair dard karne lagenge..(he said and forwarded his hand)

She smiled and held his hand..and was about to stand..when she felt a sharp pain..

HM- Anu..(painfully)

AS- kya hua jaan?(worriedly making her sit)

HM- da..dard ho raha hai...(she said crying)..ahhh...(shouting..Maa came running from the kitchen)

Maa- Anu, Haseena ka dard shuru ho gaya haj..turant aspataal leke ja isse..main Karishma ko bhi phone karti hun..

Anubhav nodded and immediately took her to his car..and was driving as fast as possible..not at the cost of safety of course..her painful wailings and cries pierced his heart...he was feeling guulty for no reason...

AS- himmat rakhiye jaan...bas kuch der aur..(he said, parking the car)..chaliye..

HM- n..nahi Anu..hum nahi chal payenge..bohot dard ho raha hai...(crying)

AS- thoda sa bas..dekhiye agar aap yahan wakt lagayengi toh dard aur badh jayega..isliye..zara si himmat dikhaiye..aur chaliye..hum hain apke sath..

She saw tears in his eyes...well they had a soul connection..so eyes had a sync too...

She nodded and took his support to get into the hospital..she was immediately taken care of by the nurses and doctors there..the operation theatre closed with a red light on....

KS- bhaiya..(AS turned)..chinta mat kijiye..bas thoda sa sabr..(she said comforting him..as he was getting restless hearing his wife's cries)

He nodded a bit..worry lines still not leaving his forehead...soon the cries of Haseena turned to cries of a little one...all looked at each other and smiled...Anubhav looked impatiently at the red light of the OT..which turned off..the doctor came out and smiled..

AS- Haseena theek haina, Dr?

Dr- ji ji..woh theek hain aur baby bhi..Congratulations Mr.Singh and Family...you  have a baby girl at your home now...(he smiled and went)

Anubhav had tears in eyes...tears of happiness...it was a surreal feeling..to be a father..that too of a baby girl..he always wanted a girl..his princess..Karishma hugged her brother...he reciprocated woth a smile..

KS- badhai ho bhaiya..

AS- aapko bhi..aap bhi toh bua ban gayi..(he smiled)

All of them congratulated each other..Haseena was shifted to the normal ward..they all went to meet her and the little bundle of joy...💕

-----------------
  Words-750
-----------------

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤