Chapter 56: Li Qingyun Is the Ninth Child (Drop the Vest)

Li Qingyun was really hungry and had no way out. He slammed the cell door and finally summoned the jailers.

"What the heck!" Let no one sleep!"  "Your Majesty! You are not Your Majesty! Can you please stop such a big shelf!"

"Fuck, it's annoying!" Outside the cell door, about five jailers were standing, looking at Li Qingyun with evil spirits.

"I'm hungry." Li Qingyun whispered that his abdomen was already empty.

"Didn't you eat that bowl of porridge?" the jailer said in a vicious voice, pointing to a mouthful of untouched porridge.

"Is that what people eat?" Li Qingyun frowned in disgust.

"Yo, forgive the little ones for forgetting, Your Majesty, you are pampered, and what you eat every day is the taste of the mountains and the sea, where you are used to eating these things?" the jailers laughed. Yun Hong looked at this group of people, and now that he had fallen into Pingyang and been bullied by dogs, these people did not even leave him with the slightest dignity. The prison was dark and the rats were creaking. Suddenly, a strange fragrance spread.

"How yummy!

"Lao Tzu has lived so long and has never smelled such an unorthodox aroma!" The jailer has no culture, and when it comes to talking, it can only be described by the three words "unorthodox". Li Qingyun turned pale and retreated. He knew all too well what the scent could seduce. He could not control the obscene smell on his body, and he could not control the thoughts of others. Once upon a time, he was a supreme emperor, and no one dared to touch the majesty of imperial power. Now the jailer lit a candle and instantly illuminated the dark prison. The jailers stared directly at Li Qingyun. Li Qingyun was dressed in red, and his face was absolutely gorgeous. The slender waist and slender body are even more coveted and wonderful, his ink hair is hanging down, his skin is white, his eyes are red, and he is beautiful and bright, and his color is alive and fragrant, and his beauty is amazing. Like a beauty waiting to be pampered anytime and anywhere. At a glance, his heart fluttered, and he could not sustain himself. Fragrant and unprovoked.

"This thing, it turns out that His Majesty Yongguo looks like this!"

"It's also too tempting!"

"Fuck me! I think I'm going to snake when I look at him!"

"This man can bear it" The cell door was opened. Li Qingyun's face instantly lost its blood color, and his brain went blank. He could think of what would happen next. How could he be obedient or swear to die to resist these people would really humiliate him so much? Without the throne and power, it was not enough, they were going to humiliate him in such a dirty and chaotic place, so many people, humiliating him together?

"This look is so haunting!"

"It's so pretty!"

"! Lao Tzu rushed! Anyway, he has no power and will die sooner or later!

"That's it! Why not give the buddies a few cool ones!"

"Didn't he shout that he was hungry, that I should stop eating and eat my brothers' good brothers?" Li Qingyun was cold, and he retreated step by step, and those people pressed forward step by step, touching him with dirty hands.

"You dare!" Li Qingyun's eyes were red, and he stared at them deadly. The leader reached out, grabbed Li Qingyun's hair, looked at him condescendingly, and sneered, "You are no longer the Nine-Five-Year Lord!" Don't look at Lao Tzu with such eyes! Today Lao Tzu will let you see the majesty of the man who has seen Lao Tzu!"

"Quick! Grab him, don't let him run!"

"his clothes!" In the dark and dirty prison, something dirty is about to happen. Loneliness is pale and cold. He strode towards the direction of the Heavenly Prison, because Li Xuan had given him special treatment, plus Yongguo had just stopped fighting and cultivating. The soldiers who saw him hardly stopped. His heartbeat had never been as fast as it was now. Just now, Lu Gong stared at him with anger and said the whereabouts of Jiu'er in a hateful tone. He said: Jiu'er is Li Qingyun. He said: Li Qingyun in the palace has always been disguised as a dark guard, and Jiu'er, who is wandering in Duanjia Village, is the real Li Qingyun. He said: It was Li Qingyun who took care of him in Duanjia Village. Lu Hua's voice was extremely hoarse: "Alone! He is a mermaid, and he is also a Son! You know this, and I know it! You ruined his country and ruined everything about him, and you know what a devastating disaster his appearance can bring to him!"