Chapter 131: Dugu Ci

Leng Qi looked at this person stiffly, full of black hair and jade crowns, plain cloak and cloak, the fairy face can be described as stunning to all sentient beings, but the pale and sickly white face is abnormal, showing that this beautiful and beautiful son is a patient who has been living in bed for a long time. The pale lips were coughing up blood, and there was still a little redness.

He took a handkerchief and slowly wiped the blood. Raising his head, a pair of eyes that were too beautiful to look like a real person were looking at Leng Qi, as well as the knife that fell in Leng Qi's hand, and his eyes trembled slightly. Leng Qi was shocked that this beautiful man did not look like a real person, and this face was very similar to Dugu Li. It's just as stunning as it's stunning. The only difference is. This young man has no red mole in the center of his eyebrows. In these black glass-like pupils, there is no isolation from the coldness. On the contrary, the eyes of the person in front of you are clear, beautiful, beautiful, without a trace of impurities, clean and somewhat soft, innocent and somewhat pure. Ye Wufeng was caught by several dark guards, his pupils were scarlet, and he roared like crazy: "Damn! You executioner who kills a thousand cuts! What are you doing! You can't kill him! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" Frightened, crying loudly. Leng Qi slowly picked up the knife, put it on the neck of this young son who was born very similar to Dugu Li, and said coldly: "Follow me."

His hand clenched tightly, the blood in his throat surged, he slowly swallowed it back, these glass-like beautiful pupils were finally stained with fear, hesitantly looked at Ye Wufeng and Xiaoying outside, and asked softly: "Where to go"

"My master wants to see you, don't talk nonsense, if you don't leave, I'll kill them!" Leng Qi's voice was extremely threatening. Of course, he just threatened with cruel words, and did not dare to really kill. This person looks very similar to Dugu Li, what does it matter, His Majesty has been so precious to Dugu Li recently, he still dare not really do anything to this person. However, this sentence made the person in front of him pale, his eyelashes trembled lightly, and he was nervously and frightened and squeezed the handkerchief coughing up blood, I will go with you, please don't hurt Wufeng and Xiaoying. When the words fell, he stood up with difficulty, and slowly got off the carriage while looking at the knife in Leng Qi's hand. He grew up in a medicine jar, and when the wind blows, he collapses, and he has always been lying at home, with no door out and no door. I studied and studied medical skills by myself, and I never wanted to encounter such an emergency situation when I came out at the moment. He jumped out of the car and almost didn't stand firm. Ye Wufeng's eyes were red, and he asked angrily: "Where do you want my master to go?"

"It has nothing to do with you!" Shut up!" Leng Qi slapped Ye Wufeng. The hatred and anger in Ye Wufeng's eyes followed, and he kept breaking free from the shackles of the dark guard behind him. Leng Qi tore his clothes and stuffed them into Ye Wufeng's mouth, successfully making this person shut up. He turned his head coldly and looked at this beautiful man in a cloak, and his voice was extremely cold: "Follow me." Cold Seven strides meteor walked forward. Ye Wufeng's eyes were red and swollen: the book boy cried out. The stunning man who was born very similar to Dugu Li gave them a reassuring look. Then he gathered his cloak and followed Leng Qi from a distance. He usually doesn't walk much, and he is very tired after walking a few steps, and looking at Leng Qi, who has already walked far, he said loudly: "Can wait cough cough." The sudden dizziness and coughing made him slowly squat down, covered his mouth with a handkerchief, coughed up blood again, and his cheeks became extremely white, and this naturally weak body made him almost to the limit. He wiped the cold sweat from the corner of his forehead, and when he raised his head, he saw Leng Qi turn his head and look at him with a frown. Leng Qi frowned and scolded a word of trouble. Then quickly use light power to find His Majesty back. He quickly found the white jade incense car. Kneeling down and whispering: "Returning to Your Majesty-Li Qingyun lifted the curtain, and his phoenix eyes narrowed lightly, and he was extremely unhappy: Leng Qi lowered his head and reported: "The lowly official saw a person, and that person was very similar to Dugu Gongzi."