Part 3

(Next Week, Monday)
I woke up and had a tweet on my phone it was from Justin Bieber he said: The flight is at 6:00 am, be there at 5:30am. It was already 5:03 shoot I need to get up right now  or else we are going to be late. I went downstairs to make me a bowl of cereal and mom was already there making one of her morning smoothies that she always makes every morning for breakfast. After I ate my cereal I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my favorite floral dress with pink sandals and a jean jacket with a little bit of blush and mascara. I hurried up and brought all my bags downstairs and put them in the trunk. It was 5:13 when got in the car. We took a shortcut to the Airport we got there just in time and we seen Justin waving his hand in the air, I ran fast as I could and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. He kissed me back on my cheek. My mom gave him a quick hug so we could get on the plane. "Arizona flight is boarding"the flight attended said. We got on the plane and took our seats, of course I sat by Justin and mom sat by Scooter. "So are you excited to perform with me?" Justin asked, "yes" I said excitedly because I really was. After about an hour I started to get a little sleepy because we did get up pretty early, I rested my head om Justin's shoulder which I hope he didn't mind and fell soundly asleep.

        Justin
When I saw her face I fell in love with her just like that. She was Just so beautiful and sweet, her smile was the best thing I loved about her. "Justin you can not date her she is a fan" I said to myself.
Brittany
"So are you going to invite Chaz and Ryan on tour?" I asked, "Well, yes but not right now because I want to get to know you." "We are going to be landing in an hour" Justin said. I took out my phone and started playing candy crush and almost made it to the next level until Justin took my phone and went into my contacts and put his number in my phone. " Here is my phone number so that we can call and text if you ever need anything from me. But, you cannot tell anyone even your bestfriend, only your mom." Justin said. I sighed and texted him: ok(An hour later) I woke and everybody was getting thier things accept me. So I got up quickly grabbed my stuff. Justin let me go first to get off the plane and smiled and winked at me at the same time. I blushed real hard and kept walking. We got in a cab and went to an hotel. I heard lots of screaming from Justin's fans. We got our rooms and I shared a room with mom while Scooter and Justin shared a room. I fell asleep while watching Justin's believe movie.