New Year's Eve

Justin's pov
Today is New Years Eve and I happy to take Brittany and everybody else to New York. Me and Brittany are going to perform at Time Square. Brittany has been dreaming of performing at Time Square for a very long-time. I got in the shower. When I got out I put on jeans with a black shirt with nikes. I am going to Brittany's house and take her out for lunch. I got in my Lamborghini and drove off to see my baby girl.
Brittany's pov
I woke up and seen that it was 11:30 a.m., I got up to sun shinning brightly in my face. I walked to my kitchen and made me a quick bowl of fruit and yogurt. I turned the t.v. and decided to watch E News!.
"Is Jrittany back again?" the reporter said.
"Recently the two 'Lovebirds' were caught kissing in Justin's hou-" the reporter was cutoff by me turning of the t.v.! I went to my room and took a 20 min shower. After, I got out I wrapped a towel around my small body. I brushed my teeth blow dried my hair. I heard a knock on my door. I looked the hole and seen that it was Justin. I opened it and immediately Justin kissed my lips.
"Hey, baby girl" Justin said
"Hey, jay would you like to come in?" I said teasing him.
"Of course baby girl"
He sat on the couch and turned on the t.v.
"So, I need to get dressed and do my hair and makeup ok?"
"Ok take as much time as you need"
With that I went back to my bathroom. I decided to put my hair in tight curls. I my makeup was with eyeliner, sparkly white eye shadow, mascara, foundation, concealer and bright red lipstick that made my lips pop. I wore a black high wasted shorts and a white croptop with some cute brown wedges. I grabbed my phone and my new white Michael Kors purse that Allison got me and walked into the living room. Justin's jaw dropped with his eyes wide open.
"You can take a picture later, it will last longer" I said, with that I kissed his cheek making the red that came from my lips on his cheek.
"You look stunning Brittany" Justin said with a little bit of shock.
"Thanks baby, you don't look bad yourself" I said.
Justin grabbed my hand and we walked out the door hand and hand. He opened the door for me and I got in his clean Lamborghini, he went to his side and started driving.
Justin's pov
Brittany does not know that I am taking her to 'Macaroni Joe's' for lunch. It is one of her favorite places to eat at. It was a awkward silence that filled the car until I broke it.
"Babe, how is your music business going?" I asked a little bit concerned.
"It is going great! I am so happy to have a album coming out! And the directors of 'Cover Girl' Magazine want me to be the NEXT COVER GIRL!" she said squealing.
"Really?"
"YES JAY, it is going to be a BLAST! They are even letting you come see the Commercial and the Photo Shoot" she said really happy like.
"Yay! I get to see baby girl look hot in her things that she wears. It will be my time to snap those SMOKING HOT pictures of you"
"You perve" she said hitting my shoulder.
Brittany's pov
We got to the restaurant and I realized that it was my favorite restaurant, 'Macaroni Joe's'.
"Omg Jay! You are like the best boyfriend ever! I never want to be with anybody else BUT YOU" I said.
"Awwn and I couldn't wish for a better GIRLFRIEND!" he said making me blush a lot. We went in, and stood in line. It wasn't packed, I suprised. It was finally our turn.
"How may I help you" the girl said, who looked like my age.
"Reservation for bieber" Justin said.
"Right this way" she said.
"She must like you" I whispered
"Even if she does, I like you, not her" he whispered back.
We got to our seats and sat down.
"Are you in college?" she said to Justin smirking.
"Back off he is mine!" I yelled at the blonde chick with bouncy curls, and had red lipstick.
"I am her's and I am not interested in girls who try to look cute infront of men, sorry! But I will offer a picture if want one?!?" Justin said.
"Of course.....NOT" she said in a sarcastic tone while walking off.
We talked and talked until our food came. I had macaroni with a salad and french fries, Justin had salad and french fries, I guess he was not really hungry. We paid for the food and left to meet Sarah and Scooter at their house.
*At Scooters House*
Justin's pov
We rang the doorbell and 3 seconds later Sarah opened it.
"Hey guy's come in" she said giving me and Brittany hugs.
"Hi, Scooter" me and Brittany said in perfect harmony.
"Hey, guys me and Sarah need to tell you guys something!" Scooter said
"Wait don't tell me that my mom is having problems with you?!" Brittany with a confused look.
"No! Me and Sarah are getting Married next month!" Scooter said
"Omg! Really? I am so happy for you two!" Brittany said fan girling.
"That's great Scooter! Congratulations!" I said.
"And another suprise you and Justin are performing at TIME SQUARE!" Scooter said
"O-mi-gosh! Jay we are performing at TIME SQUARE!" Brittany said.
I hugged her and kissed her lips with a deep and passionate kiss. Surprisingly she kissed back and deepend it even more. Scooter cleared his throat and which broke the kiss.
"So guys hurry up we need to get ready to go on the plane!" Scooter said.
"Ok" we both said.
We got in the car and drove to Brittany's house so she could get her clothes.
*At Brittany's*
We pulled in the drive way.
"I will be right out" She said
"Ok but first kiss me!"
"Ok fine but only a peck"
"No a full kiss, pwease?"
"Ok only because I love you so much!"
I grabbed her chin and kissed her soft red lips. I deepend the kiss.
"Ok babe, I need to get my clothes" She said catching her breath.
"Alright, go ahead"
I watched as Brittany left. Her curves made me want to go up to her and just kiss her soft sweet lips forever, stroke her soft silky brown hair, and touch that soft skin of her's. I don't know but Brittany makes me feel some type of way.
Brittany's pov
I decided to change my makeup to just natural mascara and lip gloss. I put my hair in a messy bun, I changed into black sports bra, a black shirt that showed the sides of my bra, and changed into some gray leggings, with my gym shoes. I packed my bags and grabbed everything. I walked outside and Justin helped me with my suitcases. We got in the car and drove over to Justin's house. I went with him in his house. It was HUGE, it had pictures of his family and other things. But, what picture caught my eye was a picture of me and Justin sharing a kiss from when we were at the beach in Barcelona.
"I love this picture Jay" I said
"So do I, it reminds me of that time you told me about your father"
"Yeah same" I said
Justin got his suitcases and put them in the trunk. We got in and drove off to Scooters. We finally made it to Scooters house.
"We are back" I yelled.
I walked in and was suprised to see Bella my dog, that my mom kept while I was in the studio.
"Bella!" I squealed
She came towards me and like my face. It was so cute.
"Justin look! It's Bella!" I said
"Yep! Now take a picture!" he said. Me, Justin, and Bella took a photo like we were a family. I posted it on instagram same with Justin.
I put the caption as: 'I love this family'. It was amazing.
Justin's pov
We are at the aiport with everybody including Ryan and Chaz, and we are grabbing snacks for the trip to New York! We got on the plane, I sat by Ryan and Chaz, Brittany sat by Allison and her mom, everybody else. Me and Brittany were texting each other(B=Brittany, J=Justin)
B: I want you ;-)
J: I want you too, when we go to the hotel you will have me
B: But, I can't wait any longer:-(
J: We are almost there<3
B: You better not be lying BIEBER or you will get later :-P
J: Lol! Babe I Promise*
B: Ily ttyl <3
J: Ilyt ttyl ;-)
With that we were almost landing in 3 more hours. It was 3:15 pm, and I needed to use the bathroom. I got up and seen that Brittany was out of her seat too. I knocked and heard a girl say "I am in here". It sounded like Brittany. The person got out and I saw that it was Brittany.
"Hey babe, I miss you" she said giving me a hug.
"I miss you too" I said looking into her Chocolatey brown. I was leaning, and so was she, until she tripped on her shoe and I was pushed against the wall with her face inches from mine. That's when I kissed her, with our lips moving in perfect sync. She left, and went back to her seat, while I was going to use the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Performance time
Justin's pov
I was in my dressing room getting costume on. I was wearing a black plain shirt, a jean vest, white pants and and black supras. My mom came in and hugged me.
"Honey you look great!" she said
"Thanks mom so do you" I said
"Thank you! Brittany looks Gorgeous by the way you should go see"
"Ok I will!"
I was off to Brittany's room.
Brittany's pov
I was getting my hair and makeup done when someone opened the door.
"Brittttannny, I get to finally hug you!" Justin said. He hugged me and pecked my lips which had no lipstick.
"Yay! Do you like my makeup?" I asked
"Yeah sure?, I guess?!?!" he said said with a joking tone.
I went into the closet and changed into my dress. I was wearing a pink dress that was above my knees. My makeup was pink smokey eye, with pink blush, fake eyelashes, and pink lipstick. I wore my hair in a curly pontail with a bump up. I wore nude heels that matched perfectly with my skin. I took a picture and posted it on instagram and twitter. Me and Justin went outside hand and hand. We walked to Time Sqaure, we grabbed our mics and head on with the show.
"How is everybody doing tonight?!" I screamed. They all cheered.
"Well I have my special guy with me named JUSTIN BIEBER!" I said, they cheered as Justin came out. We started singing some songs.
"Thanks for coming everybody" Justin said. We joined the crowd as other celebs performed. It was time for the countdown.
"Ok everybody it is time for the countdown!!" Selena(G) said.
"Alright who is ready?" Nick(J) said. We all cheered.
"Starting now we are going to count: 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!" we all cheered and me and Justin shared a long-long kiss.
"Happy New Year Brittany" Justin said.
"Happy New Year Jay!" I said, we kissed which turned into a make-out session. We stopped and looked at eachother in the eye. I get lost in his eyes.
"I love you baby girl!" Justin said.
"I love you too Jay" I said.
We had fun the whole night until 2:00 am. We had no drinks and luckily nobody was drunk. Me and Justin watched t.v. and took pictures until we fell asleep.

End of chapter.... I decided to make another chapter just for you guys!!
Vote: 4
Comment: 1 or two
Luv ya guys and thanks for support....you guys made me reach my goal which was 600 reads and I have 681 reads and thx for the follows....THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!