I'm Sorry Baby Girl

Justin's pov
We made it and I rushed to the desk.
"Hey, I am looking for Brittany Jones" I said worried.
"Oh, people can't visit her right now" the nurse said
"Why? I need her you don't understand, she is my girlfriend!"
"Sorry sir but the doctors are still fixing her body. She is in a deep condition"
"But, she is my baby girl, and I am her Jay bear. Please let me see her, I need her I broke her heart, please...do it for me?"
"Ok, In 5 minutes I will let you go in and see her"
"Thanks nurse, I owe you one"
We sat down and waited for the nurse to tell us when we can see Brittany. I miss her and love her so much. The nurse said I can see Brittany. I walked in her room and I saw Brittany lying on the bed with a lot of scars on her face and arms. I held her hand and just sat there and cried. It hurt me so bad to see my baby girl like this. I kissed her cheek and hand lightly. Chaz came in and brought a card, I am guessing it was for Brittany.
"Hey man, I am so sorry" Chaz said
"Yeah, I-I-I br-oke h-er hea-rt" I tried to say through my sobs.
Chaz patted my back and sat there and looked at Brittany. My mom and Yolanda(Brittany's mom) finally made it to the hospital. Yolanda was devastated when she seen Brittany, it broke my heart to see her like that.
"You broke my daughter's heart! I knew you were not the one for her! I hate you! I hate you! Go back to Canada and don't come back for my daughter ever!"
That hurt me a lot, how could my mom just stand and do nothing.
"Yolanda don't you ever yell at my son like that! He didn't mean to, it was that dirty rat, Brittany's enemy who kissed him first! He told me!" my mom said finally
Chaz's pov
I left the room to get something to eat because I was really hungry. I was at the cafeteria getting a sandwich. I walked into Yolanda who was really upset about what happend to Brittany, I could tell. I am guessing she came out of the room too, because pretty upset when she yelled at Justin
"Watch out you little BRAT!" she said to me.
Wow that hurt super bad because I was never called that name.
I sat down and ate my sandwich and drunk some water. I went back to the room and saw Pattie fighting with Yolanda. I was scared so I just went to see if Scooter was here. I found him at the nurses desk.
"Hey Scooter"
"Hey"
"I feel so bad for Justin, I know he didn't mean to"
"Yeah I know, and Brittany's mom is going to like kill even though it was not his fault"
"I know right, if that stupid hot girl didn't come to where were this would have never happened"
"Really Chaz, you think every girl is hot"
"That is true" I said while giving a small chuckle.
Justin's pov
I was sobbing by now. Yolanda kept yelling at me then at my mom. I felt Brittany's arm move, I thought it was just from somebody moving the bed. But then, it moved again. Her head started to move, and her whole body started to shake. By this time my mom and Yolanda started to notice.
"No!No!No!No!No!" Brittany yelled.
"Baby girl are you awake?"
She kept yelling no. The doctors came in.
"This means that she might wake up from coma" the doctor said. By this time I hope she was waking up. I miss and I love her.

Sorry if the chapter is short....I ran out of ideas......