Part 4

I woke up to the sound of Justin singing in my ear I thought it was so peaceful that I almost did not wake up. "Good morning beautiful" Justin said as I was getting up. "Good morning to you too" I said back. I quickly got in the shower and put on some shorts and a really cute croptop and some sandals. I blow dried my hair and. straightened it and put on some mascara and eyeliner. I went down stairs and saw that scooters wife, chaz, ryan, and others including my mom.

           Justin's pov
As I saw brittany go downstairs she looked real beautiful I could not take my eyes off of her she just looked so hot in her outfit that she was wearing. "So what are you staring" Chaz asked. "Nothing just at the paintings on the wall" I lied thier were no paintings anywhere. Chaz just looked around confused. "So everyone we are going to play a game called 'Capture The Cone' so you will have to team up with someone". Scooter said, "I want to team up with brittany and chaz" I said. She came with me and sat next to me on the bench where all the teams had to sit.

   Brittany pov
I went to the bench where Justin and Chaz was sitting, he told me we don't rehearse until 2:30 and it was only 9:08 am. We played the game and Justin ran behind me and held my waist, I blushed a whole lot. Everyone was just staring at us, and scooter came up to Justin and said that the game is over, we both jumped and went with everyone else.

     2 hours later
It was now 11:08, we went to the hotel and kind of just sat and talked. Justin gave me a big hug when he heard me sing baby to him, he was so surprised when he heard my voice he loved it. But, when I heard him sing I almost fainted right in front of his face because it was so beautiful.

       Justin's pov
When I heard brittany sing it was like music to my ears. She wanted to sing baby before we got ready to go on stage because she was nervous, but she looked cute nervous.

         (Concert night)
We got ready to go on stage, but first we got in the shower and grabbed our outfits. Brittany wore an bright pink dress with silver shoes that look pretty hot on her. I wore an black t-shirt with an black pants and black supras.
     Brittany
I loved the dress I am wearing with my smokey eye makeup. Justin looked pretty hot in his outfit I loved it so much.We got on stage and performed baby, boyfriend, and beauty and a beat. I loved it so much when me and Justin were doing Beauty and a Beat because I was basically being Nicki Manaj when we did body rock. but, I was a little bit nervous and excited at the same time basically an mixture. When we got done we went to Olive garden, alot of fans stood outside and paparazzi shouting things like: " Is this your new girlfriend" and other things. Justin whispered in my ear and said to just ignore them and so I did. We finally went in and sat down. I sat by Justin and he put his hand around my waist and I set my head on his shoulder and blushed a little. Justin told me that I sung really good, that's when our food came we ate and talked for the rest of the time. It was time to leave, we went back to the hotel and went in our rooms. I fell peacefully asleep it was the best.