The Award Show

Justin's pov
Today is the day that me and Brittany go to "The Music Choice Awards" I am so happy to take her as my date. She has never been to a award show before. I am nominated for: artist of the year, best album, and best dressed. Of course Brittany isn't nominated for anything yet....because she is a new to the music business.
I met Brittany at the studio because she is putting an ep out soon. She is recording her song called: "My First Love" (random song title). It is an love song. I came inside the booth to hug her.
"Jay!" she squealed
"Hey babe" I said pecking her lips
"Did you hear some of my new song?"
"Yep, and sounds great" I said
"Well, I better get to recording soon, because after I have to go get my outfit for tonight" she said kissing my cheek.
"Okay, I am going to watch you" I said making her have a big smile on her face.
"Okay"
I kept my eyes on her the whole time. She looked so cute in her pink croptop, white jeans, and brown sandals, with her cute curls in her brown silky hair. She was finished and we got ready go look for outfit..but in Brittany's words shopping!! We got to the mall and once again the pap were swarming us. We finally got in and went to where Brittany had to go. She went to the nail salon and I went to go look for a outfit for tonight.
Brittany's pov
I was at the nail salon and saw Selena Gomez....I was freaking out. She walked up to me and smiled.
"Hi, are you Brittany Jones?" she asked
"Yes I am, I am a big fan of you" I squealed.
"Well, I can you give you my phone number if you are attending "The Music Choice Awards" she said
"I am" I said excitedly.
"Ok here is my number" she said
"Can I join you?" she asked
"Of course you can"
"So do you have a date to go with tonight?"
"Yes, I do"
"Who is it" she asked with a concerned look on her face.
"Um..um.. Justin Bieber" I said with a smile.
"Oh right I am so tired today sorry, but you to are so cute together"
"Thanks"
"Well call I have to go shopping I will see you later"
"Okay" I said all excited like.
Justin came back with Pattie and the crew.
"Hey babe" he said in a cute voice.
"Hey, guess who I seen"
"Who Cutie?"
"Selena....Selena Gomez!!"
"Awww really, you look so cute when you are excited!"
"You must be Brittany?"
"Yeah, Omg! Pattie I am huge fan I love your book!"
"Thanks Sweetie, Justin was right, you are Gorgeous!!"
"Thanks Pattie so are you"
"Aww sweetie I am like 38"
"You are still pretty"
I was finished getting my french manicure. We went to the next store to get my outfit. We were done and was on my way to the hotel.
Justin's pov
I got my suit and tie on, with my hair up and black supras. I went to Brittany's room where she was getting ready. I sneaked up on her.
"Hey Brittany" I said and startled her.
"Jayy, you scared me" she said.
"Are you getting ready to get your outfit?"
"Yep...By the way you look hansom Jay...Can I-" I knew that she was gonna ask for a kiss so I kissed her and it was deep and passionate. Fredo interrupted us.
"Wow Jay that was a pretty deep kiss" she said while blushing.
Brittany's pov
We were at the award show and I saw so many stars. I took a pictures with Ariana Grande, J.Lo, and Usher.
It was time for the nominations.
"Hey, how is everybody doing tonight" Miley Cyrus said.
Everybody cheered. "Well here are the nominees for 'Artist Of The Year'..... Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Rihanna, and Usher.
"And the Music Choice Award goes to... Justin Bieber!!" I was so happy. He kissed me and told me to go on stage with him....I said no...but I just went. He held my hand the whole time. "I just wanna say thank you to my family, This gorgeous girl right here, and last but not least my wonderful BELIEBERS!" we ran back to our seats. Scooter was proud of him. Justin won 2 of the awards he was nominated for.
We Celebrated at Apple Bees. When we were finished we got ready to finish the tour tomorrow in the same city we are in right now. I tweeted 'Goodnight My Loveliest fans'
I had a text it was from my bestfriend Ariana Johns...it read: Guess who is going to visit you soon in like, 3 months. I texted back: you I am so happy!!
Justin came in the room and we cuddled and watched movies from then I fell asleep..

I decided to update today because I want to get ready for the next book