Christmas day with Jay

Brittany's pov
I was in the bed with my face in Justin's chest. I got up and used the bathroom. When I was done I seen that Justin was woke.
"Merry Christmas Jay" I said kissing his forehead.
"Merry Christmas to you too sweetie" his lips touched mine.
"Hey, I will be in the shower if you need me" I said pecking Justin's lips.
"Ok"
After I got out the shower I put on some white pants, a black croptop and uggs. I blowed dried my hair and straightened it, I put mascara and lip gloss on. I walked out to find no other than Ryan and Chaz.
"What you guys doing here"
"We are here to hangout with your boyfriend"
"But, guess what, you can't because me and Justin are spending time together, so
ba-bye"
"Yeah like she said I will see you guys later but first let's open presents before any of us go somewhere" Justin said with a happy expression across his face.
I walk downstairs to Scooter and Sarah's room where he tolds to go for presents. I walk in and seen everybody already opening their presents. This Christmas Justin's and my family is coming to us today, I can't wait to tell my family that I am dating Justin.
Justin's pov
Brittany looked absolutely beautiful even though she was wearing something casual. I got in the shower and put on some black sweats, with white shirt, my 1994 beany, and some white high tops. I got Brittany the best gift she could ever have. She kept talking about how she wanted a puppy for Christmas. So I got her a Teacup Yorkshire Terrier. It is a baby, I hop she likes it. It was time to open presents. Everbody was here: my family, Brittany's family. Little ones opened theres first.
"Juju look I got a barbie doll" Jazmyn said with a happy expression on her face.
"Justin look I got a mini dirt bike" Jaxon said.
It was our turn to open the presents. Me and Alfredo walked to the car and grabbed the puppy. We came back in and Brittany was opening her other present that I got her, it was a necklace that said "#Love" with a macthing bracelet that said the same thing. I told Brittany to close her eyes, she did as she was told. I grabbed the puppy and told her that she was going to love this present. She opened eyes and she did her happy little cute squeal.
"Omg! Jay it is Adorable"
"Yep Adorable just like you"
"Aww Jay don't be so corny"
"By the way it is a girl"
"Aww she is cute, what should we name her?"
"How about lovely"
"Cute but no, how about bella?"
"Perfect".
Brittany's pov
It was time to eat our Christmas breakfast. Justin was playing with Bella while I was helping with the cooking. Suddenly, I felt muscular arms wrapped around my waist, it was the one and only Justin.
"Hey babe, it smells good in here"
"I made it special just for you babe"
"You are so cute"
"Aww thanks babe, no go back I have to make the eggs extra special" he kissed my cheek and then left to play with Bella.
After we ate we watched some Christmas movies together.
Bella was sleeping while everybody else was in the living room cuddling. I told my family about me and Justin dating, they all think that we are cute.