The Promise Ring

Justin's pov
I made sure that nobody was around so that I can give her the ring. Me and Brittany kept walking on the beach but then she stopped.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"This where my father and I used to go when me and my mom visted Barcelona" she said having a little tear in her eye. Maybe this is not the best time to give it to her. I felt real bad, but then she looked at me and smiled.
"Hey um lets not be sad Jay, lets have some fun".
"Where do want to go?"
"Um, lets keep walking"
"Ok" I said while kissing her cheek.
We got to the most romantic part of the beach. It was the Christmas fireworks. The is the best time to give it to her.
"Um, Brittany"
"Yeah, Jay?"
"Um, I have something for you"
I got down on one knee.
"Can You promise me that we will be together forever?"
"Omg yass Jay I love the ring it is perfect just like you". Our lips touched and we had the most romantic kiss ever, then Christmas fireworks went off it was the best. We watched the fireworks as little elfs and santa clause came up. Brittany was amazed her eyes lit up when she saw santa clause. I love her bright blue eyes they are beautiful just like her. Kenny was in the parking lot waiting for us. We walked back to the car and drove back to the tour bus. We got in the tour bus and drove off to find a hotel nearby.
"So how was it?" Alfredo asked.
"It was the best, I gave her the promise ring and she loved it, her smile made me smile I love her so much"
"I can tell bieber, you are always kissing her".
"Hey, Jay" Brittany said with a big smile on her face.
"Hey, babe so why are you so happy"
"Well, scooter said that he might sign me to your record label!"
"Wait really?"
"Yep I can't wait to write my own songs in the studio" I was really happy that Brittany was signed to my record label.
"But, don't you have to finish school"
"Yeah, but my mom said I can do it online"
"Yes, now you won't leave me"
"We will be together forever Jay, I love you"
"Love you too"
Me and Brittany watched Annabelle. She was very terrified of the scary parts, she kept putting her face in my chest.
From then on we fell asleep.

Thx guy's, for being so supportive. I never thought my book was going to be this good.