New Years Day(Party Time)

Brittany's pov
I woke up with two arms around my waist. It was Justin who was sound asleep. I heard his soft snores, they were so cute, I kissed his forehead and got up to make breakfast. I got the eggs, pancake mix, and everything else. I put the eggs on the skittlet and moved them around, I put the cheese in the eggs and kept moving them around. I heard footsteps and I turned around to see a hansom man named Justin.
"Good Morning, Sweetie" I said pecking his lips.
"Good Morning Princess, how are you today?" he said in a raspy voice.
"Perfect! Now that you are awake" I said.
Me and Justin finished making the breakfast and sat down to eat. We were done eating, Me and Justin both did the dishes. I sat on the couch and watched t.v with Justin.
"What should we do today?" Justin asked.
"I don't know maybe go to the beach with friends or something" I said.
"Perfect! You go call your friends and I will call mine!" Justin said.
First I brushed my teeth and then I called Ariana Grande, Miley, Carly, Selena(G), Vannesa Hudgens, and Stella Hudgens. These girls know how to have some fun, especially Ariana and Miley. I got in the shower, and stripped off my pj's and let the warm water run down my small body. I took a 30 min shower, when I got out I wrapped the towel around my body and blow dried my hair. I put my hair into a sock bun. I got on my black swimsuit that showed my slim body. I wore white shorts and brown sandals, I put on waterproof mascara and white eyeshadow. I grabbed my phone, my purse and my wallet because I am thinking about getting belly piercing and a tatoo today before we go to the beach. I went into the living room and found Justin watching scandal.
"Hey, aren't you gonna get in the shower?" I asked.
"Oo baby, yes I am but, you look so hot!" Justin said.
"Aww thanks, I love you Jay!"
"No problem baby girl"
"So I was thinking about getting a belly piercing and a tatoo, how does that sound?" I asked with a little bit of nervousness in my voice.
"I think that sounds hot! Especially on a girl like you, looking hot as ever in anything" he said smirking.
"Aww thanks! That's all I wanted now get in the shower before everyone gets here" I said pecking his lips.
"Ok! But, don't change your outfit today!"
"I won't baby" I said raising a eyebrow.
Justin's pov
I stripped off my Calvin Kleins and shorts. I let the hot water run down my body. I took a 15 min shower and put on my swim trunks and wore a workout shirt with black teni-shoes.
Brittany was on her phone. I went behind the couch, and scared her so bad to the point that she dropped her phone and almost broke until I caught it.
"O-mi-gosh Justin! You scared the heck out of me!" she said
"Sorry baby, I love you" I said
"I love you too! Now come give mommy a big kiss!"
"Ok!" I said with a smirk.
I pinned her against the wall and kissed her passionately, and deepend it. I broke it hearing the door open. It was everybody that me and Brittany invited.
"Hey Brittany, I miss you so much!" Ariana said.
I gave everybody hugs and talked to them.
Brittany's pov
I was talking to Ariana when Justin put his arms around me. He touched my belly button making me turn around.
"Hey babe why did you touch my belly button?" I asked.
"I don't know I just like your belly button!" he said
"Weirdo!" I said.
We got in the car and drove to the piercing place.
*SKIPPING CAR RIDE*
We finally made it and everybody got out. The pap were yelling questions at us we just ignored them.
"I am here to get a belly piercing, and maybe a tatoo" I asked.
"Ok, what jewelry would you like?" the woman asked.
"Um diamond please!"
"Ok, right this way!" she said.
I sat in this dentist like chair. I layed on back, with Justin beside me. The girl grabbed the tools and begin what she had to do. Justin had the hugest smirk on his face, making me blush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to get a tatoo on my back. It was a saying that me and my dad used to say before I went to bed at night when I was 5. It read: "Love Is The Only Key", I always loved that saying. We left and drove to the beach.
At the beach
We brought Bella, she kept chasing Chaz and Khalil. Me and Justin kissed and chased eachother, we also pushed eachother in the water. I was tanning when I seen 4 shadows hovering over me.
"Dang girl, you look fine in your swimsuit!" I heard Justin and Khalil say. I lifted up my glasses and raised an eyebrow at them.
"Why thank you! And you guys look like desperate boys who want all of us" I said. All of the girls started laughing and the boys started making weird faces.
"Oh yeah, well, you girls look like ladies who need loved ones!" Khalil said. Everyone looked at him and just started cracking up.
"We do have loved ones, the question is do you have loved ones!" I said. Me and my girls took pictures while the boys just were swimming and pushing each other. I walked over to Justin and sat beside him for like 10 mins and then seen Bella trying to go in the water but, the water kept scaring her. Justin brought his big camera. He started taking model pictures of me. He instructed me and My girls take a picture, we did as we were told and took a group picture. Khalil took the camera and told Justin to take a picture with me. Justin did as he was told and came towards me. He kissed me first, then came behind me and kissed my tatoo. He wrapped his arms around me, touching my belly button and kissed my cheek.
"Ok! Those pictures are so cute" Selena said gushing.
"Awwe thanks! It was all Justin's Idea!" I said looking at Justin. He pecked my lips and kissed my cheek. We got in the car and drove off to my house where everybody's cars are at. We listened to a lot of music and posted videos on instagram and snapchat. We finally made it to my house and everyone got into their cars and left. It was left with only me and Justin. Justin pinned me against the wall and kissed my lips and deepend the kiss. Gosh I love this boy.
"Babe let me take a shower" I said panting from the kiss.
"Ok go ahead and I will be right here waiting" he said winking at me. I got in the shower and took a long one making sure the water runs on my body. I finally got out and put on some white shorts and a pink tank top. I put my hair in a wet messy bun. I took off all my makeup. I walked in the living room seeing Justin watching one of my favorite comedy movies: Scary Movie 5. I laid down on his lap. I went on my phone tweeting: 'I had with these lovely ladies today, @Arianagrande, @Selenagomez, @Vannesahudgens, @Carlyraejepsen, @Mileycyrus. I posted the picture of us that we took at the beach. I closed the app and went on instgram seeing that Justin posted that picture of him kissing my tatoo. It read: 'My BEAUTIFUL girlfriend @BrittanyJones, I love you baby girl '. I commented 'I love you too' back to him. He seen the comment and he smiled at me. I love this boy. I closed the app and watched the movie with him. Forever and always Jrittany. THE END.

That was the end, hope you liked it.