three || ends and beginnings

I jumped as my alarm blasted in my ear.

"Ugh." I groaned and grabbed my phone to silence it.

I slowly but surely slid out of my bed. I put on the outfit I left out the night prior, and went to do my hair and makeup. When I was done with that, I texted the feral boys group chat that I was done getting ready, because that was the agreement we settled on yesterday. We were all going to text the group chat when we were done getting ready, so when everyone was done, we would go down to the suite at the same time.

I went to go sit in the living room to edit a video I did the night before I came to twitchcon. Now twitchcon was over, and I was a little late on releasing it, but I will say I've been editing every night, so I've been trying, give me a break bro, also I released the vod on one of my YouTube accounts, 'Echo'sVods!' So I'd say I'm pretty on top of things, other than actually releasing the video itself.

It was a stream of me playing the Roblox horror game Doors, but every time I got jump-scared I had to eat a super spicy wing.

It was HELL and I'm never doing a stream like that again. Unless fans want me to. Then I will.

After contemplating what I should name the edited version of the stream, but untimely decided on, 'Minecraft but I'm playing doors on Roblox'. Just for the meme.

After about 25 minutes of editing, I finally finished. I was ready to relax when I got a text from Dream saying he was ready, he was the last one which means everyone would be heading to the suite now.

I packed everything in my suitcase and headed out the door.

I half expected to see Sapnap walking out his door, but then I remembered that motherfucker is absolutely never on time.

I pressed the elevator button and waited a few seconds, then the doors opened and I saw Karl, George, Dream, and Quackity.

"Ew oh no, I'll wait for another elevator," I said as I spam-clicked the elevator button.

"Just kidding," I laughed as I walked, "I guess."

"No, no, I think you should wait for another elevator." George elbowed me.

I flipped him off, and we all chuckled until Karl asked where Sapnap was.

"He's obviously late, he always is dude." Dream retorted.

We all made fun of Sapnap's consistent lateness until the elevator doors opened on the floor the suite was on.

"Alright, this is us," George said.

"Yeah no shit dumbass." Quackity retorted and pushed him to the side as we were walking out of the elevator.

I quietly chortled at their child-like, sibling rivalry behavior.

"Wait one sec. I forgot the door number, let me check."

"Here Dream goes again, being so irresponsible." I joked.

"Shut the hell up," he said, "pay for the room then? How about that?"

"No? How about I don't do that?" I sarcastically said.

"Just shush I'm trying to find the number."

"I swear if we're locked out, I will cry." Karl voiced.

"Found it!" Dream exclaimed.

"Finally, shit I was starting to wither away from old age."

"Shut up Alex we've been out here for like," Dream checked his phone, "2 minutes."

"The longest 2 minutes of my life." He laughed.

We walked with Dream as he headed towards our room door.