nine || drunk mistakes

|| Echo's perspective ||
A Week Later
_____

Bible Study

Eden
You fuckers ready for the time of your LIVES
I'm headed your guys' way rn
Be fucking prepared

Karl
Ready!

Alex
Me as well!
Who are you picking up first?

Eden
Your dumbass is getting picked up first,
and then my lovely Zaddy Karl 😍😍😍

Alex
That's just fucked up

Karl
Damn right 😍😍😍

_____

Okay, I thought, we're officially party ready. I shot Kara a quick text letting her know I'm gonna be there in around 20 minutes, then pulled out of my driveway, making my way to Big Q's place. I was almost shaking with anticipation, I'd been to very few parties that were actually note-worthy, and the ones that were note-worthy are forever gone out of my memory because I was probably to drunk at the time to remember them. Speaking of getting absolutely trashed, we've decided that Quackity is going to be the sober one of our group tonight. For the first time in ever. We argued about it for a while but Karl and I were dead set on the fact that we needed to get out and party and little, and that Alex was already basically an alcoholic. We ended up wearing him down a little bit after I said he could show the 0.5-angle photo he took of me a while back on his stream. I'm gonna regret that later, but for the time being I'll put it out of my mind and focus on better things, like how I'm about to shit myself because of how fucking nervous I am.

I pulled up to Alex's driveway and parked. He must've heard my car because he bolted out the door right before I texted him. He was wearing a black button-up with his gold cross necklace and black jeans, with his favorite grey knitted beanie.

"Yo motherfucker what's up?" He asked as he slung his way into my passenger seat.

"Nothin' much, just ready to get this motherfuckin' show on the road," I replied, taking the car out of park and backing out of the drive, making my way to Karl's place.

Alex studied my face for a moment.

"You're super nervous aren't you?" He asked, throwing me a half-pitied, half-amused glance.

"Yes." I sighed and put my head on the steering wheel.

"Well let's not get us into a car wreck for one," he put his hand on my forehead, pushing me back to an upright position, "and for two, you shouldn't be stressed, if it goes badly, I can just take you home. But right now let's focus on the fact that you're gonna get totally wasted and I get to watch and laugh."
He chuckled at the thought.

"Do you remember the last time you were drunk around me?" He muttered, the sound of his voice muffled by the hand over his mouth, holding back the laugh that he was so desperately trying to cover.

"Of course I do, you never let me forget." I laughed at the almost hysterical look on his face, "I'm not gonna get that drunk tonight."

"You stole my drink and then fucking started crying," he finally let the laugh he was holding back out, almost yelling with how hard he was holding it. "Then started dancing on the table."