twelve || sweet dreams

|| Karl's perspective ||

There's no goddamn way Eden and Alex aren't down bad for eachother. I keep trying to get them together, putting them in situations where they're out together, but they're both too stubborn to admit to each other, and themselves that they're in love. They're both so alike, and so perfect for eachother. Damn I should write a fan fiction about them. Mark my words if they do end up dating I'm gonna write about about it. Everybody but them can tell they like eachother, it's been a goal in the friend group to get them to date for the longest time, but at this point, I don't even know if it's possible. They won't listen or pick up on the jokes we make about them, or when we say they'd be good together. Maybe we focus on it too much, but we want our best friends to be happy. And by doing that, I am the #1 Echoity shipper. That's the official title that I've given myself. Sapnap and George have given me a good run for it, but I claim it for myself. Anyways I'm just tired of them both carefully dancing around the way they feel about eachother so I've been thinking of ways to get them to hang out as often as they're free. It's been 3 days since we all last saw eachother at Florescence, so I might as well try and get us all together. I'll schedule our hangout for tomorrow because I have a Mr.Beast video to shoot later today that could go into the late hours of the night, because he won't let me LEAVE. I should contact the authorities, but then how would I be rich and in bed with your mother?

_____
Bible Study

Karl
Yo

Eden
Bonjour

Alex
Hi

Eden
Stfu with your DRY ass

Alex
You're rude.

Eden
You look like Willy wonka

Karl
😧 oh damn

Eden

KarlOKAYYY we're moving on

Karl
OKAYYY we're moving on. I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over to my place tomorrow?

Eden
ABSOLUTELY Alex is also free cause he never streams

Alex
I hate you both.
Yes I'm free

Eden
KNEW IT HAHAHAHA 🫵💀

Karl
Is 2:00 a good time for you guys?

Alex
What is this, a business meeting 💀😭

Eden
He's breaking up with us

Karl
IS IT A GOOD TIME OR NOT??

Alex
Good for me! It's probably good for Eden cause
she has no friends and no life and no bitches

Eden
Kys

Karl
Okay phenomenal thank you

Eden
Q do you wanna come with me to get coffee for all of us
tomorrow then we can go to Karls

Alex
Sure, do you want me to pick you up?

Eden
You can if ya want!

Alex
I don't but I will anyway 😒

Eden
Oh sure sure.

Karl
Can I have my usual pls

Eden
Absolutely king.

_____

A success. Hopefully they'll proclaim their undying love for eachother instead of Eden proclaiming her undying middle school love to Dan and Phil when she got drunk at Florescence. (We decided not to tell her about that so she can preserve her dignity). I chuckle at the memory then look over at my clock. It's getting around the time that I should head to the warehouse to start filming, where I'll catch Jimmy up on the latest Echoity things happening and then work, because important things come first. I stand up and stretch out my back, pulling on both my shoulders and stretching my arms upwards. After that I looked for my pullover sweater, which I eventually found draped over the back of my couch. I pulled it over my head and slipped it on, then headed out to the car. I hopped in, then clicked on a random radio station, then headed to my prison, also known as the warehouse to film with Jimmy.

_____

I fell face first onto my bed. It's been a long ass day. We filmed for 9 hours and it's currently 3am, and I'm already about to doze off in my bed. I turn over on my back and scoot until my back is to my beds head board so I can slip under the covers, and have sweet dreams about the coffee Eden and Alex will bring to me tomorrow, because that shit is tasty as hell.

(a/n: Karl knows...)

( word count: 720 )