four || marathons and midnights

After a few rings Karl picked up.

_____

"Hey."

"Hey Karl. I know you're probably tired from the trip and just want to stay home, so don't feel obligated, but I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out for a few hours?"

"Sure, I don't have anything else to do, and I slept like a rock last night."

"Bro me too, I had the best night's sleep in ages. Anyways how does a horror movie marathon sound when you get here?"

"That sounds great, I'll be there in a few."

"Alrighty rad. Bye dude."

"Cya."

_____

I waited about 10 minutes until I heard his car in the driveway. I went to go unlock my door right when he knocked.

I swung open the door and tackled him in a hug.

"Oh my god, no way it's Karl Jacobs, I'm such a big fan," I exclaimed while wiping my fake tears.

"Shut up." He laughed, pushing me off of him and then putting an arm around my shoulder while we were walking back inside.

After getting settled and making a shit load of popcorn, we started watching The Conjuring movies.

It was around 4 pm when we finished the marathon.

"I'm so bored now," Karl complained.

"Dude same, I'm so hungry," I replied.

"How does Pizza Hut sound?" Karl asked.

"Yes, I'm craving their wings so fucking much," I said, "how about we invite Alex over because he and I were just talking about their wings."

"He would be so jealous if we had it without him." Karl laughed.

"You know what now I think we should, then take selfies with our food and send it to him," I joked, "just kidding, but that would be so fucking funny."

We joked for a little longer, then I texted Quackity.

_____
Quackity (aka mistake)

Eden
Yo motherfucker what's good?

Alex
Nothin much, just chillin. What's up with you?

Eden
I'm with Karl and we were wondering if you wanted to come over. We're getting Pizza Hut!

Alex
I was going to say no, and that you're so obsessed with me and want to see me all the time, but then
you mentioned Karl and Pizza Hut... so I'm on my way

Eden
You are an actual asshole. What do you want from Pizza Hut?

Alex
My usual please.

Eden
Alrighty. Don't text and drive dumbass
read at 4:23 pm

_____

Karl and I sat and waited for Big Q to arrive and when he did he practically broke my door down.

"I've arrived!" He yelled.