Chapter 5

Veronica arrived in front of a bar called Smoothie Life where she was supposed to meet Peter.

 She walked in and found Peter sitting at a table in the corner of the bar.

 ,,Hi. Sorry for being a little late. I couldn't find this place", she told him with a smile as she sat down on a chair close to the table. 

,,That's fine. I'm happy that you came", said Peter with a slight smile.

,, Hello, welcome to Smoothie Life. What do you want?", the young waitress asked them. 

,,I'll have a raspberry strawberry smoothie," Veronica answered as she looked at the drink menu. 

,,And you?", the waitress asked Peter as soon as she wrote down Veronica's order.

 ,,The same as her," replied Peter with a smile to the waitress, who nodded and left the table. 

After thirty minutes 

,,Wow, I can't believe it," Peter said with a bemused smile after she told him a funny story about her and Alicia.

 ,,It was crazy. He should have seen our teacher's expression", Veronica told him. Her cell phone rang. 

"Sorry, I have to go back to the orphanage," Veronica told him. 

"Shall we write on Messenger then?" Peter asked as he put his coat around her shoulders.

 "Of course", she answered him with a smile and went out into the street.

 She was so busy with her thoughts that she didn't hear the noise behind her.

"Hey kiddo," a male voice told her.

She turned to the direction of the voice to find the one and only Tony Stark and the rest of the Avengers.