chapter 36

At 5:00p.m. Goenkas nd birlas reached at resort. Some peoples came with vansh nd did their warm welcome. Then they all went to their respective rooms.

In Akshu Aaru's room...

Akshu was sitting on bed preparing Aarohi's engagement stuff.. just then Neil barge in room..

Akshu : Kya baat h devarji... aap yaha.. ku6 kam tha ya aapki chipkali se milna tha? She said making him tamatar.

Neil : Bhabhiji aapko bhaiyaji bula rahe h.

Akshu : Accha accha... aapke bhaiya bula rahe h... hmm hmmm.. she chuckled seeing his expression.. thik h jaa rahi hu...

Neil : vese Aaru kaha h..

Akshu : vo bathroom me h fresh hone gai h. Avi ne vomit kar di thi uspe... both laughed nd Akshu goes to meet Abhi nd Neil sat on bed.
_________________________________________

Abhi's room...

Akshu enteredin room. He was lying on bed closing his eyes.

Akshu : ye to so raha h.... Neil ne mujhe ullu banaya.... she turned back to leave..

Abhi : Ji nai medamji actually me your docman called u... she looked at him nd smiled... She closed the door nd jumped on bed. Akshuu... tum ne Neil se class liye h kya bandaro ki tarah bed pe kudne k... she glared him. Are ese mat dekho.. agar gir jaati to kahi lag jati to hame shadi hospital me karni padti... she slightly hit him..

Akshu : ese kabhi nai hoga... chance hi nai na. Mera docman h na mujhe bachane k liye. Gir ne kaha deta h.

Abhi : Acchaji....

Akshu : Haanji.... she sat on his stomach..

Abhi : oyy..

Akshu : hoyy... both laughed nd shared a tight hug.
_________________________________________

Here, Aarohi come out wiping her wet hair nd suddenly her leg slipped bt her Chamgadar caught her before she could fall on floor. He tucke her hair strand behind her ear nd both shared eye contact. Their trance broke when Aarohi shivered.

Neil : Tum thik to ho na kahi lagi to nai na. She nodded negatively. He pick her in his arms nd made her sat on bed. He turns off the AC. nd covered her with blanket. Tum dhyan q nai rakhti. abhi gir jaati to. He wipes her hair nd took hair dryer nd dried her hair. Ye sab tum bahar ane k baad bhi kar sakti thi na.

Aarohi : Sorry... ye sab 6odo tum yaha kya kar rahe ho. Or di kaha h. Agar kisne dekh liya to. Neil mimi dategi agar dekh liya to. Tum plz jao yaha se. He put his finger on her lips.

Neil : chup.. ekdam chup... bhabhi bhai ko milne gai h. Or baki sab preparation me busy h koi nai ayga. Door bhi ander se lock h. Or ye kya tha 5 sec me 5 sawal. She again started throwing her very own question paper. He tried to calm her but she was not listening anything nd at the end he had to do that nd he pressed his lips on her to shut her mouth. Aarohi shocked at his sudden action.

He hold her neck with one hand nd put his other hand on her waist. He get close to her nd rubbed his thumb on her cheek. She closed her eyes nd Neil captured her lips. He started sucking nd biting her lower lip. His hand traveled toward her hair nd started massaging her hair.. he continued sucking her lips. She put her hand on his chest nd opens 2 buttons of his shirt... she rubbed her fingers on his chest nd responded to kiss..nd started sucking his upper lip. Both kissed passionately nd parted away due to lack of oxygen. Both joined their forehead nd she hugs him sitting on his lap nd he strokes her hair.

Aarohi : I love uuuu dumbooo....

Neil : I love uuu more than u love chole.. nd both laughed..
_________________________________________