Chapter 112

Radhe Krishna famm..🙏🦋

Let's start...

_______________________________

Birla House.. 8:30p.m.

Neil's room...

Neil : This is last time promise? He said to Pihu, forwarding his hand.

Pihu : Promise..

Neil : Agar koi pareshan kar raha h to thik h lekin bina vajah k jagda nai karte.. acche baby ho na aap.. She nodded.

Pihu : Matashri kab aygi?

Neil : Subah aaygi.. chalo apna homework finish karo.

Pihu : Me thak gai Piee.. She said dramatically.

Neil : Accha pitti karni h? She nodded negatively. To fir chalo finish karo.. He hand over her pencil nd helped her to finish her homework. Signing in her diary he pack her bag.
_________________________________________

Next day... 7:00a.m.

Mumbai, maharashtra...

Abhira reached Mumbai. Keechu was feeling much low so they decided to take him to hospital first. Abhi nd Akshu takes the luggages nd Starly hold Keechu so that he could not fall down. They took taxi.

Keechu : Mom mujhe ghar jaana h..

Akshu : Betu apne apko dekho to sahi. Pehle hospital jayenge..

Keechu : Momm plzz.. He pleaded her in down voice..

Akshu : Sorryy betu.. aaj mom nai sunegi.. pehle hum hospital jaa rahe h that's it.. Keechu sighed.
_________________________________________

Birla House...

Neirohi's room..

Alarm rung nd Neil's sleep broke. He stirred. Pihu was sleeping on his chest putting her leg on his tummy nd wrapping her hand around his neck. He turned off  the alarm nd looked at his Titli. Brushing her hair away from her face he cupped her cheek nd kissed her forehead.

Neil : Pihuu.. he tried to wake her up. Pihuu.. she stirred nd hugged him tightly. He rubbed her back nd caressed her head. Ms. Stutii.. He teased her nd Pihu opened her eyes.

Pihu : Piee.. Pihuu.. She said with pout in sleepy tone. He chuckled..

Neil : Okk.. ab utho chalo.. She nodded negatively nd tightened her gripe. Pihuuu.. Apke bhaiya didi aa rahe h na aaj.. Pohu wake up with jerk..

Pihu : Yesssssss... she said raising her hands up with bright smile on face. He giggled. Sitting on bed he pulled her cheek. She slipped into his lap nd hugged him. He hugged her back nd kissed her cheek. She also Planted small soft kiss on his cheek making him smile.

Neil : Accha chalo jaldi ready ho jao..8 baaj gaye aapki matashri aati hi hogi. Agar hume abhi tak bed pe dekha to chatni ban jaygi...

Pihu : Pieee pehle selfie..  Neil sighed.

Neil : Like mother like daughter. She laughed. He picked his phone nd took selfie. Okk.. she nodded. Chalo ab brush karne.. He get up from bed nd picked her up. Both went in bathroom nd brushed their teeth..
_________________________________________

Birla Hospital....

Aarohi entered in her cabin after finishing her round. Putting her coat nd Stethoscope on desk she settled on her cair, closing her eyes.

Aarohi : Itni hi problem hoti h to bacche paida hi q karte h.. Taking the glass from desk, she drink whole glass. Just then someone knocked the door. Come in.. she permitted. Door opened nd Rohan entered in cabin. Smile curved on her face.