Chapter 95

Radhe Krishna famm..🦋🙏

Let's start.....

_________________________

9:30a.m. Auckland..

Abhi : Akshu.. sab ho gaya na... she nodded.. me le jau sab.. she nodded while buttoning Starly's short.

Akshu : Haan sab pack ho gaya h.. le jao.. Abhi nodded nd took bags. He put all the bags in car. After sometime Akshu locked the door nd all settled in car. Nirav(Riddhima's husband) took driving seat nd drove toward Airport. Akshu is sitting beside Abhi clutching his hand. Abhi put his hand on her shoulder nd pulled her close to him. He rubbed her arm nd shooked his head negatively. She nodded nd took deep breath.

Nirav : Bhabhi... u sure na.. he asked Akshu..

Akshu : Yess... she replied taking deep breath. He nodded.

Neil : Bhabhi we r with u... ku6 nai hoga.. she nodded. After 20 minutes of silent journey they reached Airport. They all get off from car nd Neil Abhi takes out all the bags. Akshu started trembling. She was continuously rubbing her arms nd gulping her saliva in every minute.. she started sweating. Abhi goes to her nd hugged her..

Abhi : Akshuu... no.. plzz... try to understand... calm down. She nodded while wiping her sweat. Come on take deep breath.. she took deep breath nd holded for sometime nd then let it out..

Neil : Bhabhii relax.. she nodded. Abhi holded her hand nd she intertwined her hand with his nd tightened her grip. While Starly nd Keechu holds Neil's hand nd 5 of them goes inside. Nirav hugged Abhi nd Neil. He bid bye to them.
_________________________________________

8:00a.m. Goenka villa...

Aarohi wake up with jerk nd rushed inside bathroom. She emptied her stomach nd washed her face. Her back was hurting so she sat on small stool nd brushed her teeth. After freshen up she come out holding her back nd sat on bed. Already breathing heavily so she sat there for sometime nd then changed in her clothes. She sipped some water nd goes out house where Kairav was playing with Trishan. She went to him nd wished him good morning.

Kairav : All okeyyy... she nodded. Okk fir chale... she nodded nd he holded her hand nd Trishan hold his another hand. Trio goes to their nearest park for walking.

Aarohi : Bhaiya me thodi der baad karungi.. thak gai hu.. he nodded nd made her drink some water.

Kairav : Trishu.. don't go anywhere.. bas yahi hamare aspas rehna okk.. he nodded nd settled near Aarohi..

Aarohi : Kya baat h Trishu... aaj aapka chehra utra hua q h?

Trishan : Mummaa ne chilla diya.. he said with puppy face.

Aarohi : Awww... kyu..

Trishan : Buji aap daatoge nai na... Aarohi raised her eyebrow.. Buji batao na.. he asked her with puppy face.

Aarohi : Ab kya kand kiya...

Trishan : Didi ka Unifom bhiga diyaa.. He said while playing with her 2 fingers.. Aarohi laughed.. He looked at her with pout. Bujjiii... haso mat.. 2 chaate maale yaha pe... he said showing her his bum nd Aarohi bursted into laugh. Bujjiii... He shouted.

Aarohi : Ohhh... I'm.. I'm sorry.. she apologized him while controlling her laugh. Esa karte hi q ho ki chaate pade..

Trishan : Nai nai buji... me bala accha baby hu.. he said brushing his hair nd Aarohi controlling her laugh. Just then Kairav comes to them.

Kairav : Kya ho raha h..

Aarohi : I'm attending your son's laughing season. Kairav shooked his head with smile.