Chapter 88

Radhe Krishna famm... 🦋🙏

Let's start.....

__________________________

Next day... Auckland... 6:00a.m.

Abhira's house...

Akshu wake up first... Abhi was still sleeping. She looks at him nd caresses his hair. Vese to he don't like if anyone touch his hair bt yesterday he was tired enough so he don't realize. She kisses him on forehead nd get up from bed. Then goes to freshen up. She got ready for her yoga season. It become her daily routine since they shifted here. She goes in balcony nd started doing yoga.

Divy's house..

Neil wake up when Divy's alarm rung. Neil looked at Divy who was sleeping with open mouth nd laughed. Yesterday night was hard for him coz of kids. He had read 3 stories for them. When kids fall asleep he got call from Neeti as Kiyan was continuously crying for him. He talked with them like 2 hours till Kiyan fall asleep. Finally he able to sleep at 2 in the morning. Neil turns off the alarm nd goes in balcony.

Abhira's house...

Akshu finished her yoga season nd comes inside in her room. She checked on Abhi who was in deep slumber. Then checks time it was 6:45a.m. so she went downstairs nd started preparing breakfast. She made poha nd prepared strawberry milk for kids. Then goes upstairs to wake kids up. She wakes Keechu up nd send him in bathroom. Then she wake up Stary... it literally took 15 minutes to wake her up. Till then Keechu brushed his teeth nd comes out from bathroom. Akshu pick Starly nd takes her in bathroom. She washed her face nd handover brush to her who was half sleepy. Then she filled bathtub with warm water nd Called Keechu.

Akshu : Keechu jao Nayi nayi kar lo... nd he jumped in bathtub. While Starly was still doing brush. Akshu shooked her head. Starly... jaldi karo.. late hona h? Chalo jaldi karo...

Starly : Mumma I'm doing na... she said in sleepy tone...

Akshu : Itna dheere to ka6ua bhi nai chalta... chalo jaldi karo... just then she heard Keechu's voice...

Keechu : Mumma there is germs on my back.... Akshu hit her palm on forehead nd goes to him. She bathed him nd covered him with towel nd made him wear his bathrobe. She cleaned tub nd filled it with warm water again. Till then Starly done with her brush.

Starly : Mumma I'm done...

Akshu : Accha aa jao naayi naayi kar lo... she made her sat in tub.

Starly : Mumma me naaha lungi i don't have germs on my back. Akshu just looked at her.

Keechu : Yess coz they r your best friends so u want to keep them with u right... Keechu said from outside making Starly angry.

Starly : I hate him mummaa...

Akshu : U don't need my help.. she nodded negatively... okey then hurry up nd come out soon. She nodded. Akshu went out nd glared Keechu who was standing on door. Aap kiska wait kar rahe ho... kapde pehno apne.. she takes him toward bed nd made him sat on bed. She got him ready nd kisses his cheek. Starlyy.... hurry up... Hee bhagavan ye ladki bhi na... roz ka h iska.. sab iske papa ki vajah se... she goes to check on her nd shocked seeing her sleeping in bathtub... she hit her palm on forehead nd run to her.. Starlyy... she wake her up... already 7:30 ho gaye h or aap yaha maharani ki tarah so rahi ho... chalo utho... jaldi...

Starly : Mumma I'm not done yet...

Akshu : School k liye late ho raha h pata h na fir bhi subah subah ye sab drama...

Starly : Mumma let's cancel it... vese bhi last day h na... Akshu shooked her head nd bathed her. She takes her to the bed nd gets her ready... then went downstairs. She served them breakfast.