Chapter 131

Radhe Krishna famm...🦋🙏

Let's start....

______________________________

Next day... Birla Hospital...

7:00a.m. Abhi's cabin..

Akshu push the door nd entered inside. With 2 cup of coffee she sat on sofa. He was on his round. So she waited for him. After waiting for 5 10 minutes he comes in cabin. Seeing her smile curved on his face. He lock the door nd goes to her. She was busy in her phone.

Abhi : Babeee..  Akshu jerked nd looked at him. Aree me hi hu..

Akshu : Sorry mera dhyan nai tha... He sat beside her wrapping his hand around her. Coffee.. she says forwarding his cup. He took it from her.

Abhi : Cheers.. she smiled. They sip coffee from eachother's cup.

Akshu : Did u check on Keechu? He jods.

Abhi : Papa is there for him... he replied sipping his coffee. Vese kar kya rahi thi phone me? She smiled nd showed him their old chat. He giggled.

Akshu : Tumhe pata h.. mera ye back up se koi rishta bista nai tha. Fir ek din mere notes ki saari pdf galti se delete ho gai. Tab se back up meri jaan ban gaya.. He laughed.

Abhi : I was extraordinary... Phone, tab, laptop sab me rakhta tha. Agar 1 me se delete ho jay to dusra kaam aata... she smiled.

Akshu : We never got much time to spend after kids. Mera saara time unme hi chala jaata tha.

Abhi : They r grown up now.. look at Starly.. kitna badal gai.. Even Keechu become more protective toward her.

Akshu : That was my worst fear. Bt now it feels like i won the world. The way they used to fight. Now they can't live without eachother. For the very 1st time me heard from her that she missed him in school.

Abhi : That's how we successfully managed to bond them strongly with eachother. I hope it stays like this in future also.

Akshu : They will Abhii.. no doubt.. He smiled nd intertwined his fingers with her, putting cup on table.

Abhi : 1 baat bolu.. She nods putting her cup on table. He hold her hands. I'm falling for u more nd more by each passing days. She smiled adoring him. Day by day tum bohot beautiful hote jaa rahi ho.. Jab humari shadi hui tum ekdam patli patli thi. Bt curving now. She chuckled hitting him on chest.

Akshu : Ab mujhe bohot bhukh lagti h isliye.

Abhi : Saara din racing karogi to yahi hoga na. Saari energy usi me chali jaati h. Take some rest.. look at your eyes.. I'm seeing sark circles already.

Akshu : Just bcz i haven't sleep properly  since 3 4 days. It was hard for me.

Abhi : How many times i have told u to not worry.. He replied tucking her hair behind her ear.

Akshu : Worry is my my new bastie now.. kitna bhi dhakke maar k nikalu vapas aa jaati h... she pouted nd he smiled. He adores her. She slightly pat his cheek making him giggle. I love u.. she says kissing his hand.

Abhi : I love u more nd more... He gets close to her nd cup her cheek. Rubbing his nose on her, he pulled her bun stick nd unpinned her hair. Caressing her smooth silky hair he placed his lips on her. Her hand traveled to his nape nd another one lost in his dark black hair. Engaging him more into her they kissed passionately.
_______________________________

Keechu's room...

Starly : Nanuu he won't wake up this easily... i have a best idea..

Kartik : What?