chapter 64

To be continue...

Kartik Naira adoring their happy family side hugging eachother.. their trence broke by Kahanvi's cry. They went to her.

Naira : Kya hua... ro q rahi h..

Kairav : Vo balloon fut gaya isliye daar gai... Naira picked her nd hugged her. She calmed her by rubbing her back.

Gayu : Lagta h ab so jaygi. Bohot thak gai h.

Jahanvi : Haa maasi so jay to accha h me to thak gai ise sambhalte.. all chuckled.

Gayu : Vansh ab Avi palne me nai sota na vo niche vala yaha le ao yahi sulado ise.. he nodded nd Jahanvi laid her in palna nd started swinging her. When all become busy in talking, Neil took Aarohi in her room nd closed the door behind him.
_________________________________________

Aarohi's room...

Aarohi : Neii.... Before she could speak further he pressed his lips on her soft lips, holding her waist by one hand nd massaging her hair with one hand... she was shocked by his sudden action bt she actually wanted him too. He lift her nd she wrapped her legs around his torso. He take her to the study table nd made her sat on it. Both kissed passionately. After sometime he broke the kiss when he felt she is out of breath. She was breathing heavily nd he can felt her hot breath on his neck as she put her head on his shoulder. He sat on chair nd made her sat on his lap wrapping his hand on her waist. She incircled her hand around his neck.

Neil : I'm regretting bebyy.. she looked at him with confused face.

Aarohi : Regret... for what..

Neil : For choosing late date to get married.. she blushed nd chuckled.
Sach me ab wait nai hota..

Aarohi : Ab itna wait kar liya h to thoda or bhi kar lo. Next year hamara..

Neil : Next year.. next... really... agar panditji ko ye kam na diya hota to me kab ka shadi kar leta.. after all mimi hi calender h. Kehti h na aaj subh din h sab accha hi hoga.. Aarohi laughed so he too.

Aarohi : Papa kehte h mimi ko marriage bureau me kaam karna chahiye sab ki shadi ki padi hoti h... he laughed..

Neil : Kaam bura nai h.. vese tujhe pata h sab ko slim ladkiya acchi lagti h lekin mujhe tere jesi chubby hi pasand h.. he said pulling her cheek nd peaking on her lips.

Aarohi : Mere jesi ka kya matlab h tera.. agar mere alava kisi k samne bhi dekha h na to ankhe fod dungi teri.. she gets up from his lap nd stand near window with folding her arms. He went to her nd hugged her from back putting his chin on her shoulder, nuzzling his face nd smelling her scent. She shivered nd closed her eyes.

Neil : I didn't mean that... he whispered in her ear nd kissed on her chubby cheek. He turned her to face him. Look at me bebyy.. her eyes were close. She didn't say anything nd put her head on his shoulder nd nuzzle her nose on his neck smelling him. Bebyy... she was still silent nd was playing with his shirt's button. He tighten his embrace.

Aarohi : I'm  sorry.. he startled nd broke the hug nd made her look at her.

Neil : Sorryy??.. kis chiz k liye...kya bol rahi h..

Aarohi : Tujhe esa kabhi nai laga ki me tere liye thik nai hu..? He shocked.

Neil : Tu pagal ho gai h... ya khane me ku6 tha ya ku6 pia h.. teri tabiyat to thik h na.. he said keeping his hand on her forehead.. she held his hand nd take him to the balcony nd made him sat on couch. Kya hua h... he pulled her holding her hand nd she landed on him. She got up from him nd sat beside him holding his arm nd put her head on his shoulder. He too put his head on her. They sat like this for sometime nd then she started talking further..