Chapter 109

Radhe Krishna famm...🦋🙏

Let's start...

______________________________

Next day, Birla House..

Abhira's room...

It's 6:30a.m. in the morning nd Abhira were sleeping peacefully hugging eachother. Just then alarm rung nd Akshu's sleep broke. She stirred. She tried to move bt Abhi has caged her completely.

Akshu : Abhiii.. she said in sleepy tone.. Abhii 6odo na.. He nodded negatively nd tightened his gripe. Abhiii.. alarm baj raha h..

Abhi : Bajne do.. tum so jao... he replied in sleepy tone. She tickled him nd free herself from him. She turn off the alarm. Abhi held her arm nd pulled her back. She landed on him nd he grip her tightly. Covering with blanket nd buringhis face in the crook of her neck he fall asleep. Akshu slightly hit her head with his nd pouted.
_____________________________________

Neirohi's room...

Aarohi was sleeping peacefully putting her leg on Neil's tummy nd spreading her hands. Poor Neil was adjusting in small place. While Pihu was in her bed nd was wide awake. She was waiting for the best opportunity to cry. Aarohi stirred nd her hand hit Neil's chest. Neil wake up with jerk pouted angrily. Pushing her hand nd leg from him, he sat on bed, rubbing his eyes. He yawned nd looked at Aarohi who was in kumbhkaran vali nind.

Neil : Maa beti 1 jesi h.. raat ko beti sone nai deti or subah maa.. he shooked his head. Pouring the water in glass he sip some water. He glanced at clock. It's 6:45 in the morning. Stretching the arms he get up from bed nd went to freshen up. After washing his face nd brushing his teeth he come out from bathroom. Throwing the towel on chair he goes to check on Pihu. Pihu was already awake. He hit his palm on forehead. He picked her from crib. Thodi der pehle hi maha mehnat se sulaya or aap vapas jaag gai.. he said to Pihu who was staring at him. Look at your Matashri pura bed leke so rahi h.. He spoke further. Chalo bahar gum aate h.. He takes her out from room.
__________________________________

Kids room...

Keechu wake up due to the hotness in room. Starly was sleeping peacefully hugging her teddy. He wore his glasses nd get off from bed. Opening the curtain he opened window nd cold air shivered him.

Keechu : Wooww... thanda thanda cool cool... Pata nai ye drumstick ko itni garmi me nind kese aati h.. He twisted his mouth. He sat there for sometime nd then went brush his teeth. After freshen up he sat near window taking his bag. Taking out the book he started doing his homework.
_____________________________________

Abhira's room...

Again clock striked at 7 nd Akshu's sleep broke. She opened her eyes nd found him sleeping on her chest. She turn off the alarm nd looked at him who was looking like small baby. She caressed his head nd kissed his forehead. He smiled.

Akshu : Good morning Patiji... He giggled nd nuzzled her neck. She laughed. He opened his eyes nd looked at her.

Abhi : Hyyy... so pretty.. she giggled. He kissed her cheek nd bit her earlobe.

Akshu : Oyyy...

Abhi : Hoyyyy... Both shared eye contact for a minute nd then Abhi make move nd gets more close to her. Tucking her hair strand behind her ear, he cupped her cheek. She did the same to him nd next moment their lips meet. He stretched blanket over on them nd goes up on him without breaking the kiss..
_________________________________________

Malhotra Mansion...

A women is sitting in dining hall. Staff was serving her plate. She was on call with someone. After a minute she cut the call nd gives it to staff member.